• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have Perine from last year's rookie draft too. (Both Carter and Perine were 4th round picks.) Nearly everything i read from the opinionated NBC Edge has Perine as the odd man out. But according to Fantasy Pros ECR, Perine still has a fighting chance.

Jets are a mess tho. Rookie QB, a realistic RBBC. With TD probably scarce, fantasy owners need a RB that will rack up yardage. Dont think thats gonna happen here.
I like this line of thinking

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of them have experience as a wildcat QB?? Perhaps they have a very bad idea in mind with all of them???
Yeah.....to screw Will and Sam......we went from having 3 OK to shitty RB's on 3 different teams to having who knows WTF will happen RB's on one shitty team....and Burk there to really screw us. Yippee

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.....to screw Will and Sam......we went from having 3 OK to shitty RB's on 3 different teams to having who knows WTF will happen RB's on one shitty team....and Burk there to really screw us. Yippee
I imagine Fuzzy would be amenable to a trade :)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little surprised that Julio hasn't already been traded. And it looks like Gurley is going to sign with the Lions so that will be a complete waste.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little surprised that Julio hasn't already been traded. And it looks like Gurley is going to sign with the Lions so that will be a complete waste.
lol, surprised anyone's signing him, he cant move very well.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read they still have interest in Gurley.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I also expected a Julio trade to be done by now too..they must really be holding out, trying to play teams against each other. I would think that for as long as the entire world has known they had to trade him, the max offers are probably on the table already, and the longer they hold out, the greater the chances teams leave the table altogether.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the Falcons needed to wait for the June 1 date to trade Julio, for financial reasons. Now that it's past that date, may see a trade happen.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Longtime Patriots running backs coach Ivan Fears compared rookie RB Rhamondre Stevenson to former New England RB LeGarrette Blount.​

NFL: Longtime NE RB coach compares Stevenson to Blount

Great! So he'll bounce around from team-to-team, get suspended, and have 1 good season enough for fantasy owners to trip over themselves to land him for years of disappointment. Is that what they mean?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Longtime Patriots running backs coach Ivan Fears compared rookie RB Rhamondre Stevenson to former New England RB LeGarrette Blount.​

Great! So he'll bounce around from team-to-team, get suspended, and have 1 good season enough for fantasy owners to trip over themselves to land him for years of disappointment. Is that what they mean?
No, they mean he's going to steal all of the goalline carries from a backfield that was already a nightmare to try and figure out. There will be four running backs with 100 fantasy points this year, you just won't ever know which one to play in any given week. You know just like every other season with the Patriots.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that is awfully blunt.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they mean he's going to steal all of the goalline carries from a backfield that was already a nightmare to try and figure out. There will be four running backs with 100 fantasy points this year, you just won't ever know which one to play in any given week. You know just like every other season with the Patriots.
If Mac Jones ends up being the QB..You start Stevenson, that dude will get double digit TD's. If Cam holds on to give Jones a redshirt, well fuck it, cuz that prick will score ten rushing TD's. And no one else will ever be worth a flying F

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mac Jones ends up being the QB..You start Stevenson, that dude will get double digit TD's. If Cam holds on to give Jones a redshirt, well fuck it, cuz that prick will score ten rushing TD's. And no one else will ever be worth a flying F
Aside from size, and goal line prowess, what makes you say that?

he was a very mediocre at best runner

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from size, and goal line prowess, what makes you say that?

he was a very mediocre at best runner
Either way that offense is likely to be anemic...goaline prowess is all that matters, no one is going to compile numbers...but they will score 2 TD a week, on average, might as well hang your hat on the biggest RB

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way that offense is likely to be anemic...goaline prowess is all that matters, no one is going to compile numbers
Semi agree. Think he will get that shot as the goal line guy. Wasnt disputing tyat part at all.

you had said “start” was nore curious if you saw something ive missed

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semi agree. Think he will get that shot as the goal line guy. Wasnt disputing tyat part at all.

you had said “start” was nore curious if you saw something ive missed
Well assuming your forced with a choice of Patriot RB's..he's the one I start...preferably, you're not in that position to start with..unless his owners get lucky and he realizes "untapped potential".

I'm talking as a flex option, a bye week fill in, an injury replacement...not your planned RB1 or 2