• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 271933

This is interesting, as many FF owners drafted Carter because they felt he had a the easy path to start for the Jets.
I still have Perine from last year's rookie draft too. (Both Carter and Perine were 4th round picks.) Nearly everything i read from the opinionated NBC Edge has Perine as the odd man out. But according to Fantasy Pros ECR, Perine still has a fighting chance.

Jets are a mess tho. Rookie QB, a realistic RBBC. With TD probably scarce, fantasy owners need a RB that will rack up yardage. Dont think thats gonna happen here.

Last edited:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have Perine from last year's rookie draft too. (Both Carter and Perine were 4th round picks.) Nearly everything i read from the opinionated NBC Edge has Perine as the odd man out. But according to Fantasy Pros ECR, Perine still has a fighting chance.

Jets are a mess tho. Rookie QB, a realistic RBBC. With TD probably scarce, fantasy owners need a RB that will rack up yardage. Dont think thats gonna happen here.
Yep...I think Carter is still a tremendous asset in dynasty leagues...probably someone to avoid until the late rounds in a redraft. Although I highly doubt he'll make it into the late rounds, someone will take a chance in the first 6 rounds or do

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ty Johnson certainly not a slug. 4+ ypc in Detroit and NY is not nothing, despite the small sample. Good receiver out of the back field too.
Considering a significant number of his carries were 3rd and long draw plays, where all 11 defensive players simultaneously said, "who is this f'n guy and why should we care if he gets the ball?"..it the slightest step up from nothing

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering a significant number of his carries were 3rd and long draw plays, where all 11 defensive players simultaneously said, "who is this f'n guy and why should we care if he gets the ball?"..it the slightest step up from nothing

better than his some of his counterparts behind the same lines.

and no reason to stop looking for him on 3rd downs.

who exactly on the 2020 Jets did the eleven defenders care about?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ty Johnson certainly not a slug. 4+ ypc in Detroit and NY is not nothing, despite the small sample. Good receiver out of the back field too.
I think I own TyJo in D2?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
better than his some of his counterparts behind the same lines.

and no reason to stop looking for him on 3rd downs.

who exactly on the 2020 Jets did the eleven defenders care about?
Bell for the first few games certainly drew a crowd

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I traded him to ya...

I just drafted him in D1. Worth a shot just as much as Coleman and the rookie I think.
Oh yeah. I didn't scroll down far enough.
I own Ty Johnson and Tyron Johnson.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember some occasional splash plays Walker made playing behind Vernon Davis, very underrated until he finally got steady targets as Titans top receiving threat, rattled off a very impressive streak in his early 30s when most are retiring.

wonder if he's really got anything left in the tank after 2 years of injuries

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Rexy...goes from one convoluted situation to another. At least the one he left was at least somewhat a productive situation. But now in Houston, even if he's the last man standing it won't be good..ughh.

The Pete Rose of RB's (hopefully without the gambling problems), never all that blessed with God given ability, but no one tries harder or does more with less than Rexy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember some occasional splash plays Walker made playing behind Vernon Davis, very underrated until he finally got steady targets as Titans top receiving threat, rattled off a very impressive streak in his early 30s when most are retiring.

wonder if he's really got anything left in the tank after 2 years of injuries
As a die hard VD owner, always did everything I could to have him on my teams, that sumbitch Walker stole far too many points! And was danged near a stud in his own right once he finally was the man in Tennessee, was a stud in PPR.
But he sure looked done in '19. A full year off to heal and recover may have recharged the batteries enough for a one year resurgence, but I sure wouldn't bank on it.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Rexy...goes from one convoluted situation to another. At least the one he left was at least somewhat a productive situation. But now in Houston, even if he's the last man standing it won't be good..ughh.

The Pete Rose of RB's (hopefully without the gambling problems), never all that blessed with God given ability, but no one tries harder or does more with less than Rexy.
Freaking Houston, man. Jeez.