• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I do agree with Bandit's take...

Cook has only played in 7 games the last 2 seasons.
That's out of a possible 24 games (including playoffs).
So he's only played in 29% of games.

My unofficial rule is that if a guy can't stay healthy to start a career, he most-likely will NOT be healthy in his career.
(Not sure if you're old enough to remember "Fragile" Fred Taylor?)
Might be frustrating for all Cook owners, but my point is, if this theory holds true for Cook, Latavius will have some decent value so long as he's on the Vikings.
Fragile Fred...what a disappointment. Guy was AMAZING when healthy. By the time he finally played a near full season, everyone had already given up on him ever doing it. Ended up being a nice find THAT year, but a wasted 1st or 2nd almost every other year

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I do agree with Bandit's take...

Cook has only played in 7 games the last 2 seasons.
That's out of a possible 24 games (including playoffs).
So he's only played in 29% of games.

My unofficial rule is that if a guy can't stay healthy to start a career, he most-likely will NOT be healthy in his career.
Might be frustrating for all Cook owners, but my point is, if this theory holds true for Cook, Latavius will have some decent value so long as he's on the Vikings.
My biggest fear is that Cook will finally come back and have an amazing game or 2 and then we'll all fall for it and start trusting him again then he'll get injured.

:gaah:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's funny about this is that one of my favorite players and one the most durable running backs of the modern day started out as a major injury concern. He tore his ACL in 2002 and then tore his ACL again in 2003, which made him fall all the way to third round in the NFL draft. Since then he has missed a grand total of 13 games in his entire career and is currently on a streak of playing in 118 straight games at the age of 35. I am of course talking about my boy from the U, Frank Gore. I actually didn't know about the 118 straight games, that is phenomenal. It's also amazing that at 35 he's averaging 4.9 yards per carry. We've had some great running backs come out of Miami (Edgerrin James, Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, Lamar Miller, Alonzo Highsmith, Ottis Anderson, Duke Johnson) but none of them can match the career Gore has had.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dev. Freeman to IR...Judge Ito just sprung to to real relevance
yep. You beat me to picking him up by 7 minutes. I went to grab him and saw he was gone and looked at the transaction history.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. You beat me to picking him up by 7 minutes. I went to grab him and saw he was gone and looked at the transaction history.
Maybe I do have a realistic option at RB2 ROS..he was target #1 as soon as I dealt AP

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I do have a realistic option at RB2 ROS..he was target #1 as soon as I dealt AP
Im trying to trade a borderline RB1/RB2 for ROS...so far no bites

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously thinking of going with Ito over Collins or Hyde over my RB2 this week.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im trying to trade a borderline RB1/RB2 for ROS...so far no bites

Same. Everyone wants to go after my RB1 (CMac) in any trade for a RB

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta start high lol

Yeah. Nobody wants to come off it though. Guy wanted to send me Freeman, Coleman, and Edelman for CMAc. No fuckin’ chance. Told him the only way he gets him is if he sends me Thielen. Guy told me I was way out of bounds.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Nobody wants to come off it though.
Yeah my first few received offers for Ingram were not great. Just have to hope as time goes desperation sets in a little to speed things up

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Nobody wants to come off it though. Guy wanted to send me Freeman, Coleman, and Edelman for CMAc. No fuckin’ chance. Told him the only way he gets him is if he sends me Thielen. Guy told me I was way out of bounds.
Which Freeman and which Coleman? If both are the Falcons tandem, in a redraft, that ain't a bad offer. But then again, asking for Thielen isn't out of bounds either. (Assuming he replaces the Dirty Birds duo in the deal)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which Freeman and which Coleman? If both are the Falcons tandem, in a redraft, that ain't a bad offer. But then again, asking for Thielen isn't out of bounds either. (Assuming he replaces the Dirty Birds duo in the deal)
I think he wanted freeman Coleman thielen

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jalen Richard the handcuff for Lynch now? Just read that Lynch has a groin pull and Gruden is worried he may miss some time after the bye.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Freeman (Atl) is made of glass and Coleman hasn’t shown he can even approach CMac’s numbers. He’s got to send a heavy hitter if he wants CMac imo. I’m new though so maybe I’m way off. I thought about trying to work it where I send OBJ with him and get Thielen and Edelman. Probably wouldn’t go for it.