• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, ahead of Lamar. I do have 6 going in the first round. I still have a week to tweak it before my challenge begins.

Does anyone else do their own mock or fun?
I do, I put one on here a month ago...half which is fragged by trades already it seems.

I've got Lamar well ahead of Rudolph in mine. Got Rudolph going to the Pats with their second 1st as of right now

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, I put one on here a month ago...half which is fragged by trades already it seems.

I've got Lamar well ahead of Rudolph in mine. Got Rudolph going to the Pats with their second 1st as of right now
I have Jackson as the second Pats pick but I know that I dont like it.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Jackson as the second Pats pick but I know that I dont like it.
I'm waffling between ARZ and Buff for Lamar...I wouldn't put him in NE, I'm not sure BB could handle him improving his finely tuned system, poor guy would die of heart attack

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, ahead of Lamar. I do have 6 going in the first round. I still have a week to tweak it before my challenge begins.

Does anyone else do their own mock or fun?
I usually do one. When I was bartending, I had this group of guys who would come in every weekend and would keep on me if I didn't do a few different ones leading up to the draft. Now, I am lucky to get one out.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens signed Willie Snead to a 2 year $10 mill offer sheet.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can never get passed my bias. And beyond a certain amount, it's just me copying names I don't really know, so I stop at the Bills.

I think trade ups are being over blown. Barkley and Chubb make trading out a serious risk, imo. The Giants have the most interesting pick I can remember, especially if the Browns go QB at 1. What a tough decision...but trading back to the teens? I can't see it.

I'm (irrationally) hoping the three DB's go before Roquan...but the Bills probably have to get to 8 or 9 to get him.

1) Chubb (I really don't think they are in danger of missing Allen at four, and I don't think Barkley helps them)
2) Barkley (it's a pretty good fit with their recent RB troubles...maybe Darnold, but I think they give Eli some more leash)
3) Mayfield (I don't know why I'm stuck on Baker to the Jets no matter what, but I am)
4) Allen (maybe they could have gotten Allen then Chubb, but I think this is their safer, and better play)
5) Darnold (Nelson, Ward, trade are probably looked at hard, but we've seen enough of Lynch/Semien and Keenum isn't sure fire)
6) Nelson (Luck smiles)
7) James (a hitter at safety seems likely to me...maybe Edmunds though)
8) Edmunds (Clay Matthews like, division counter punch?)
9) Ward (one of these 7-8-9-10 picks is gonna be Roquan...will the Bills move up and take him with Rosen still on the board?)
10) Fitzpatrick (early hype, forced devaluing, possible DROY, imo)
11) Rosen (go get hurt in Miami please, if you're Dan Marino, well shame on me)
12) Smith (and this concludes my biased list... probably not happening)

At 22, hoping for O line, Rudolph, or another LB. (if we still have the pick)

Thursday will be a fun one though!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can never get passed my bias. And beyond a certain amount, it's just me copying names I don't really know, so I stop at the Bills.

I think trade ups are being over blown. Barkley and Chubb make trading out a serious risk, imo. The Giants have the most interesting pick I can remember, especially if the Browns go QB at 1. What a tough decision...but trading back to the teens? I can't see it.

I'm (irrationally) hoping the three DB's go before Roquan...but the Bills probably have to get to 8 or 9 to get him.

1) Chubb (I really don't think they are in danger of missing Allen at four, and I don't think Barkley helps them)
2) Barkley (it's a pretty good fit with their recent RB troubles...maybe Darnold, but I think they give Eli some more leash)
3) Mayfield (I don't know why I'm stuck on Baker to the Jets no matter what, but I am)
4) Allen (maybe they could have gotten Allen then Chubb, but I think this is their safer, and better play)
5) Darnold (Nelson, Ward, trade are probably looked at hard, but we've seen enough of Lynch/Semien and Keenum isn't sure fire)
6) Nelson (Luck smiles)
7) James (a hitter at safety seems likely to me...maybe Edmunds though)
8) Edmunds (Clay Matthews like, division counter punch?)
9) Ward (one of these 7-8-9-10 picks is gonna be Roquan...will the Bills move up and take him with Rosen still on the board?)
10) Fitzpatrick (early hype, forced devaluing, possible DROY, imo)
11) Rosen (go get hurt in Miami please, if you're Dan Marino, well shame on me)
12) Smith (and this concludes my biased list... probably not happening)

At 22, hoping for O line, Rudolph, or another LB. (if we still have the pick)

Thursday will be a fun one though!
I'm definitely of the thinking that Roquan won't make it past my Raiders at ten...however, I'm not at all certain he'll still be there at ten. So, yra, I would imagine to get him in BUFF, they'd probably have to get to at least #9

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful lot of could he's and if's in that post. Thanks for the breaking news Rotoworld

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was intrigued by a mock draft done on CBS.
The guy even included potential trades.
I'm certainly no expert, but he didn't have the Saints drafting a QB.
Didn't have Denver drafting a QB.
He didn't have Houston drafting a RB (in leiu of the Freeman news).
Plus he had Barkley falling to Indy (after a trade with the Jets) at 6.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was intrigued by a mock draft done on CBS.
The guy even included potential trades.
I'm certainly no expert, but he didn't have the Saints drafting a QB.
Didn't have Denver drafting a QB.
He didn't have Houston drafting a RB (in leiu of the Freeman news).
Plus he had Barkley falling to Indy at 6.
I watched that a few hours ago, interesting. They had some different takes on players then the same old same old.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched that a few hours ago, interesting. They had some different takes on players then the same old same old.
I wish I knew some of these college kids better.
On Friday, the local ESPN guys were talking to one of the Bears reporters, and he suggested that since so many teams needs a QB ahead of the Bears, he wouldn't be surprised if the Bears go after one of the top defensive prospects at #8. He made it sound like it would be like getting a top 3 or 4 pick since they'd probably fall to 8.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I knew some of these college kids better.
On Friday, the local ESPN guys were talking to one of the Bears reporters, and he suggested that since so many teams needs a QB ahead of the Bears, he wouldn't be surprised if the Bears go after one of the top defensive prospects at #8. He made it sound like it would be like getting a top 3 or 4 pick since they'd probably fall to 8.
If the 4 teams in the top five are that dumb..it will be like getting a top 6 pick. Barkley, Chubb, all the "best players available" will be falling to 6-10. I m just flabbergasted at the way QB's are expected tonfly off the boards. None are considered to be anything more than 2 year projects by virtually all the experts and scouts

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 4 teams in the top five are that dumb..it will be like getting a top 6 pick. Barkley, Chubb, all the "best players available" will be falling to 6-10. I m just flabbergasted at the way QB's are expected tonfly off the boards. None are considered to be anything more than 2 year projects by virtually all the experts and scouts
Yeah, but if a team really does need a QB for the future... no GM wants to be the guy who passed on ___________ (insert QB here). Could mean their job. And a lot of teams need QB. A team can have a solid cast of players but without a QB.... look at JAX, DEN...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually think opinions vary on the QBs, just like the last few seasons.