• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fan Confidence Poll #6 (Ends1/14)-Please Read Poll Question In Thread Before Voting

Please visit thread for poll question. Thank You!

• 10(Most Confident)

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 4 21.1%

Votes: 4 21.1%

Votes: 6 31.6%

Votes: 2 10.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1(Least Confident)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question will always remain the same.
How confident are you in the Niners to make a run for the Super Bowl this season?

Record since last poll: 3-1
L- Cardinals 19 -21
W - Steelers 20 -3
W - Seahawks 19 -17
W - Rams 34 - 27

Here is our Fan Confidence Graph:

aadp9e.jpg

Season Record is 13-3.
I hope all you guys vote. The poll ends on 1/14.

The average fan confidence of the last poll was 7.16.

Here's the link to past polls:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/39577-fan-confidence-poll-1-end-8-12-a.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-read-poll-question-thread-before-voting.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-read-poll-question-thread-before-voting.html

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mods Please Sticky... Thank you!

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump2:

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave them a five. They had a waaaay better season than I predicted but the teams they are going to face the rest of the way all have elite passing games and I think that pass defense is this teams weakness. And experience is important in the post season and this team doesn't have it yet.

Plus I am naturally a pessimist, after all I am a Sharks fan...

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with a 5 as well. I'm more confident than i was last weekend, because i think the Giants have a good chance at beating the Packers. At least a better chance than any other team. If we can slow down Drew Brees like we did on Monday night last year, than we have a damn good chance. If we get the opportunity to play the Giants in the NFC Championship game, we have a good shot.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have to admit when this survey hit the board back in August/September - I paid little attention to it - Seeing the chart makes it pretty interesting though - especially with us. I can't think of anyone who thought we would be where we are right now, back in August...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit when this survey hit the board back in August/September - I paid little attention to it - Seeing the chart makes it pretty interesting though - especially with us. I can't think of anyone who thought we would be where we are right now, back in August...

Preseason should have an asterisk because I think a lot of people didn't read the question. I know you changed some votes when people told you, but I'm not sure everyone corrected themselves. Also the last one should be higher because I like consistent upward trajectories and the only choices for this week's poll should be 10, 9, and 8. (Next week just 9 or 10) So can you fix that for me? ;)

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Preseason should have an asterisk because I think a lot of people didn't read the question. I know you changed some votes when people told you, but I'm not sure everyone corrected themselves. Also the last one should be higher because I like consistent upward trajectories and the only choices for this week's poll should be 10, 9, and 8. (Next week just 9 or 10) So can you fix that for me? ;)

Does it say I voted? I don't recall ever voting...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it say I voted? I don't recall ever voting...

Oops, I meant Arsenal changed some votes when people told him that they misread the question. This was common enough that the subject line now says "Please Read Poll Question in Thread Before Voting". So I was saying that even if some of the misvotes were corrected, some of them may not have been. Plus, the rest of the post was not serious. My fault. I didn't realize that I didn't clarify. My train of thought must have lapsed.

Last edited by a moderator:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oops, I meant Arsenal changed some votes when people told him that they misread the question. This was common enough that the subject line now says "Please Read Poll Question in Thread Before Voting". So I was saying that even if some of the misvotes were corrected, some of them may not have been. Plus, the rest of the post was not serious. My fault. I didn't realize that I didn't clarify. My train of though must have lapsed.

It's understandable - you were Catontonic ;)

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus I am naturally a pessimist, after all I am a Sharks fan...

I feel your pain. I used to date a girl who is a big Ducks fan and they knocked us out of the playoffs that year. So even though the Sharks keep pissing me off in the post season, as long as they are better than the Ducks I am happy. Man, how did I blow it with that girl!?!??!?!!?!

I gave the 49ers a 9 because I'm all in. I have to raise my expectations now. It's a strange feeling. Back in the day I used to expect the Niners to win the superbowl every year so the playoffs I just figured we would win, now worries. Then the Garcia days even though they made the playoffs there was no way they were going to win. So I wasn't worried cause I figured a loss. But now...I have no clue....it's maddening. This was not a good time to give up the drink.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8. The 49ers will find a way to beat the Giants. Too much craziness this season for it to end in the penultimate game. They are going to the Super Bowl

I'll post the last confidence poll for the season tonight. Don't forget to add your vote then.

Thanks to everybody that voted in this poll.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mods,

Can you please unsticky this poll and sticky the latest one(poll number 7)?