• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fagadelphia has been eliminated from the playoffs - Let's celebrate!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah definitely not tanking. But we were crap even with Wade, and it looked like he had been playing through a bad knee injury. There was no point in keeping him active for the season.
I remember many times Phil Jackson sat Kobe Bryant down and rested him when it wasnt going to hurt or help either way. That's simply smart player management and protecting their investment

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HurricaneDij39 fucktard, do you understand the difference now?
I am afraid that you're wasting your time on trolls like him and the others in here. When someone like him posts merely for attention and the sport of getting a rise out of everyone; The truth is irrelevant. The more you argue with that person is equal to taking your fingers and playing with a turd in the toilet

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then tell me what the fuck the point is of a message board if everyone is supposed to be forced to agree with you and your group of merrymen?

There is a difference between disagreeing and having a debate about a subject (what the vast majority of posters here do) and making personal attacks and namecalling just because someone disagrees with you (which you and a couple of others do).

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I also hate this Sixers squad more than I like my Pistons.

Now, there is more to that, but it is truthful.
Well, it is hard to like the Pistons with how poorly they perform.