• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fagadelphia has been eliminated from the playoffs - Let's celebrate!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I expecting it?

No.

But that is my way of calling him out for the bold faced lie he was trying to say about me.
Why would you care what someone has to say on an anonymous sports forum?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you care what someone has to say on an anonymous sports forum?

Why do you care to insert yourself into a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with you?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you care to insert yourself into a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with you?
Because you let that poster get in your head. Just ignore the dude and move on.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you let that poster get in your head. Just ignore the dude and move on.

Nah.

Not in my head at all.

Just want to set the record straight. He was essentially challenging my character. His lack of response is just as good as an actual apology.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

Not in my head at all.

Just want to set the record straight. He was essentially challenging my character. His lack of response is just as good as an actual apology.
Cool.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation : "everyone should agree with me! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa":Cry::Cry::Cry:

geeze, does it get ANY sadder...?

Didn't say that at all.

Just that I am in favor of difference of opinion as opposed to the same, old, tired bullshit of...

1). The biggest stars deserve the biggest markets, regardless of whether those franchises are properly operated.

2). Philly is the model way of building a basketball foundation.

And finally...

3). Russell Westbrook is is a ballhog.

I like to change up the perspective once in awhile. Get the idea yet??? Probably not...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say that at all.

Just that I am in favor of difference of opinion as opposed to the same, old, tired bullshit of...

1). The biggest stars deserve the biggest markets, regardless of whether those franchises are properly operated.

And finally...

I like to change up the perspective once in awhile. Get the idea yet??? Probably not...

giphy.gif

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say that at all.

And finally...

"lol @ "difference of opinion"...

you simply hate it when other people opinions don't coincide with your own...

talk about transparent...

what DOES get tiresome is your whiney attitude and your equally tired desire to be able to put down anything or anyONE you want and be able to get away with it simply because they don't agree with YOU...

hey, there's an ignore feature here, tubbo. certainly feel free to use it...:finger2:

tf12 has already pointed out why you get the crap you do , but you're CLEARLY not bright enough to get the message ...

so continue to seek your attention from an anonymous sports message board(pathetic) and cry like a bitch when you feel ganged up on...

free country, and it's your time to waste...

get the idea yet? probably not...:rolleyes2:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I by no means claim to be right all the time, I just expect opinions to vary and for adult posters to actually form their own opinions, and not simply piggyback the guy in front of them, which is the standard around here. And when I see that happen, I call them out on it.

Not rocket science.

It's like you're trying to prove my point for me.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"lol @ "difference of opinion"...

you simply hate it when other people opinions don't coincide with your own...

talk about transparent...

what DOES get tiresome is your whiney attitude and your equally tired desire to be able to put down anything or anyONE you want and be able to get away with it simply because they don't agree with YOU...

hey, there's an ignore feature here, tubbo. certainly feel free to use it...:finger2:

tf12 has already pointed out why you get the crap you do , but you're CLEARLY not bright enough to get the message ...

so continue to seek your attention from an anonymous sports message board(pathetic) and cry like a bitch when you feel ganged up on...

free country, and it's your time to waste...

get the idea yet? probably not...:rolleyes2:

Then tell me what the fuck the point is of a message board if everyone is supposed to be forced to agree with you and your group of merrymen?

The funny thing is, I didn't even reference you in the OP, yet you make multiple responses as if you had sensed being referenced. Go figure.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I also hate this Sixers squad more than I like my Pistons.

Now, there is more to that, but it is truthful.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dumb fuck. You clearly know he’s talking about 08/09.

And you that pathetically petty that you’re using that to try to look like the bigger man?

Trust me, there aren’t many on here bigger than you tubbo.

I’ve missed this!

Well he (and you, for that matter) is still missing the basic point, then. My point was and still is factually true, that their 15-67 season in 2007-08 meant there there was no need for them to add payroll at the time, meaning they were able to deplete their entire payroll by 2010, and in turn was the reason they were able to land their big three.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then tell me what the fuck the point is of a message board if everyone is supposed to be forced to agree with you and your group of merrymen?

The funny thing is, I didn't even reference you in the OP, yet you make multiple responses as if you had sensed being referenced. Go figure.

"forced to agree". CLEARLY you're wrapped up in this paranoid delusion of yours. LMFAO hey, it's your world, fat boy...:dhd:

as far as responses, i'll do THAT as I please. ESPECIALLY when you try this reverse psychology bullshit that a 5 year old could see through...

bottom line, as I already said yesterday you want to continue with your crap and get away with it, and EVERYBODY sees it. sorry, but this ain't CBS...

obviously you miss those days...:lol:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a guy who don't even know his own damn team...

2007-08 Miami Heat Roster and Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

:L :L :L

I was assuming you meant the team before Lebron came to them.

In the 07-08 season, Wade missed close to half of the year to a knee injury.

Miami wasn't a good team as we traded Shaq and weren't going anywhere. With Wade's knee, Miami looked at the long term and decided to sit him instead of trying to make the playoffs, which was already well in doubt.

So how's that exactly tanking?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he (and you, for that matter) is still missing the basic point, then. My point was and still is factually true, that their 15-67 season in 2007-08 meant there there was no need for them to add payroll at the time, meaning they were able to deplete their entire payroll by 2010, and in turn was the reason they were able to land their big three.

If Miami made it to the playoffs that year, why would Miami have had to add to payroll? This post makes zero sense. In fact, Miami getting the #2 pick in the draft actually was more of a road block given Beasley's contract as they had to trade it to Minnesota to clear up space. If Miami made the playoffs, they would've had a mid 1st rounder, where the contract wouldn't have taken up as much of the cap as a lotto pick's.

Again, Dij logic at its finest.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was assuming you meant the team before Lebron came to them.

In the 07-08 season, Wade missed close to half of the year to a knee injury.

Miami wasn't a good team as we traded Shaq and weren't going anywhere. With Wade's knee, Miami looked at the long term and decided to sit him instead of trying to make the playoffs, which was already well in doubt.

So how's that exactly tanking?
I dont know if that was intended to tanking, but I call it the smart thing to do.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if that was intended to tanking, but I call it the smart thing to do.

Yeah definitely not tanking. But we were crap even with Wade, and it looked like he had been playing through a bad knee injury. There was no point in keeping him active for the season.