• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fagadelphia has been eliminated from the playoffs - Let's celebrate!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy to see Philly lose too. I normally don’t laugh at athletes crying but I had to when Embiid did. That’s gotta put a dent in your tough guy twitter act. I hope someone makes a meme.

Admittedly, his ego could use a bit of a punch or two...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your response here is indicative of a shitty person that needs professional help not to mention extremely poor sportsman and lacking the fundamental appreciation for any sports and then you wonder why you get raked over coals of fire by those who flat hate you. I realize that this is because you lack maturity as a grown man, but with all due respect grow up and start acting like a grown adult instead of a 13 year teenager:L

In @HurricaneDij39's defense, you are what you stalk?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the bullshit rating

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've literally sided with Wiggy on tanking when debating @TurnUpTheHeat @bksballer89 and myself on the topic. You hypocritical tub of lard.

Or maybe, just maybe, I don't agree with Wiggy on literally everything in spite of the fact that it's what the propaganda on this site wishes to believe.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know when Griffin has the Pelicans in the finals.

David Griffin should not need to do that to validate his opinion. For instance, I think Terry Stotts is currently one of the best coaches in the NBA. He may not ever reach the finals, though.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hate a team so much that you would like them to lose more than you want to see your team advance the WCF

We haven't matched up with Golden State this year at all. My hope is that losing to Portland at home will keep our team hungry and motivate for next year.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy to see Philly lose too. I normally don’t laugh at athletes crying but I had to when Embiid did. That’s gotta put a dent in your tough guy twitter act. I hope someone makes a meme.

He looked like a little girl trapped in a giant African mans body lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Griffin should not need to do that to validate his opinion. For instance, I think Terry Stotts is currently one of the best coaches in the NBA. He may not ever reach the finals, though.

David Griffin is also working with assets to start with that are the result of "the process", as the league rejected veteran players in the Lakers proposed trade for CP3 in order to tank for AD. The Pelicans then sat AD, tanking last season. Whatever he accomplishes is already "tanking tainted", so his opinion is tainted as a result, whether done under his watch or not.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked like a little girl trapped in a giant African mans body lol

file.php

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe, just maybe, I don't agree with Wiggy on literally everything in spite of the fact that it's what the propaganda on this site wishes to believe.

Never said you agreed with Wiggy on everything. But you literally backed Wiggy on this very topic, and now you're basically pulling a 180 saying that you don't agree with tanking.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you are thick skulled.

Just don't learn.

Thread title makes you look like a total jackass.

You can't call anybody else out for poor behavior when you create thread titles like this, and wish major injury on athletes you don't like.

But instead of just making a thread about "the process" and how you don't believe it is the right way to build a team, you feel the need to use gay slurs in your thread title. Now everyone will be talking about that and making fun of you instead of discussing your topic.

And what you don't realize is that you bring 100% on yourself.

I know you think you're the voice of reason, and I know there are multiple standards for multiple posters. That said, I find it hilarious that you call me out for using a made up word, yet the likes of Shaqdaddy an CL67 can get by with using phrases such as "blubber boy" and fuck your cat"...

It precisely why I've learned not to give a shit about the perks of this site.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you think you're the voice of reason, and I know there are multiple standards for multiple posters. That said, I find it hilarious that you call me out for using a made up word, yet the likes of Shaqdaddy an CL67 can get by with using phrases such as "blubber boy" and fuck your cat"...

tsk, think we hurt his feelings... :heh:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. A lot of people say some vile stuff on this site. I agree with that.

And maybe this is just me, but I personally think slurs are uncalled for at any time. And that is precisely what your "made up word" is.

But again, of you want to distract everyone from your own thread topic. Then by all means, go for it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. A lot of people say some vile stuff on this site. I agree with that.

And maybe this is just me, but I personally think slurs are uncalled for at any time. And that is precisely what your "made up word" is.

But again, of you want to distract everyone from your own thread topic. Then by all means, go for it.
:L:L:L:L:L

And ye you have made them - WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said you agreed with Wiggy on everything. But you literally backed Wiggy on this very topic, and now you're basically pulling a 180 saying that you don't agree with tanking.

All I did there was state a fact that your team's '08 team tank was precisely how you landed your big three.

You were able to get away with it for two reasons: 1) The weather down there and 2) The fact that LeBron wanted to collude with his friends.

It does not imply that the strategy works in general, especially under the new lottery format this year.

And my opinion on this matter has absolutely nothing to do at all with @WiggyRuss