• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F U Auburn!

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Travis' prediction:

Auburn -2.5 vs. Washington and the under 48.5, now Auburn -2, 48.5

This is the biggest game of opening weekend and I have a simple question for you: do you believe Auburn is going to lose three straight games in Atlanta at Mercedes-Benz Stadium? The Tigers lost the SEC title game and to Central Florida there.

Are you really telling me that Auburn is going to lose a home game — the crowd will be 90-95% for AU — against a team from the Pac 12?

Get the fuck out of here.

This would be like Robert E. Lee losing to Joseph Hooker at Chancellorsville. Or a Deadspin writer having a functional penis.

Shit ain’t happening.

There is no way Auburn is losing three straight games in Atlanta. That’s all the research I need to do for this game. Well, that and the fact that Jake Browning got destroyed by Alabama’s defense last time Washington came to Atlanta and the Tigers will do the same to him.

Auburn by three or more in a tight, low scoring game.

Boom, Auburn gets the win and the under hits.

You can celebrate getting ’em scattered and smothered alongside Gus Malzahn at the Waffle House.

You sound like Tammy. :dhd:

But seriously, UW’s O-line was a weak spot against teams with big and talented D-lines that year, USC exposed them, and we knew points weren’t gonna be easy to come by in that playoff game. Everyone’s talking about wanting to see what Auburn’s line does, but I’m looking forward to seeing how UW’s looks against Auburn’s highly touted defensive front. To me that’s the final step in hanging with the top teams that have somewhat exposed UW as not quite there yet the last couple years. (That and continuing to build depth).

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But seriously, UW’s O-line was a weak spot against teams with big and talented D-lines that year, USC exposed them, and we knew points weren’t gonna be easy to come by in that playoff game. Everyone’s talking about wanting to see what Auburn’s line does, but I’m looking forward to seeing how UW’s looks against Auburn’s highly touted defensive front. To me that’s the final step in hanging with the top teams that have somewhat exposed UW as not quite there yet the last couple years. (That and continuing to build depth).
Yeah, and don't remind them (Read: Remind the fuck out of them) that their O line is mostly green rookies patched together over spring/fall camp and even last year gave up like 30 something sacks? :noidea: Good luck keeping a clean backfield on Saturday.

Bama they aint.

:nod:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clay Travis wrote that not me.

I've no clue if Auburn is going to show up to be honest.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Travis wrote that not me.

I've no clue if Auburn is going to show up to be honest.
Oh, Clay Travis sounds like Tammy... :dhd:

Goddamnit...

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and don't remind them (Read: Remind the fuck out of them) that their O line is mostly green rookies patched together over spring/fall camp and even last year gave up like 30 something sacks? :noidea: Good luck keeping a clean backfield on Saturday.

Bama they aint.

:nod:
O line is the biggest question, followed by RBs and they say the secondary is ready but I'm nervous about that also.

Probably won't be able to eat until we get a lead and will dry heave if we don't ever get one.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I hate opening the season against a top 10 team as there is zero room to work the kinks out and many times if you win it is on luck.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I hate opening the season against a top 10 team as there is zero room to work the kinks out and many times if you win it is on luck.

It’s been so long since we’ve opened with a game like this, im just excited. Kinks be damned.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just gonna get loaded on gin and olive juice all morning so I’m prepared either way.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O line is the biggest question, followed by RBs and they say the secondary is ready but I'm nervous about that also.

Probably won't be able to eat until we get a lead and will dry heave if we don't ever get one.
Everyone is going to be freaking out until their side gets a lead. I'm expecting to still be ready to drop a load all the way to the final whistle.
It's like ripping the bandaid off. Do it, do it fast, and get it over with.

These games always feel like a high reward potential with the most forgivability possible with a failure. Sure, you'd like more time to develop your brand for that year, but both teams have the same handicap and losses in these generally don't hurt nearly as much as if they happened later in the season.

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy could you repost the different hats that will be sold at our home games. Taking my brother to the BYU game and wanted to show him. Thanks and go DAWGS!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy could you repost the different hats that will be sold at our home games. Taking my brother to the BYU game and wanted to show him. Thanks and go DAWGS!

Djov5hoUcAAeb9D.jpg