• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F/A Updates

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good article on the athletic about the new Safety sitting in on QB meetings to better learn the game - he is looking to transition to coaching after his playing career is finished. Not a bad guy to have as a backup helping the secondary.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams are inquiring about Bernard, who is in the last year of his deal with the Bengals - and at 29, and with the signing of Perrine - likely his last year.

If they can get a 3rd, or a 4th, for him - I'd trade him. Would love to keep him, but would free up about 3.5M after dead money (almost 700K).

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like #3 pick is going to SF now by trade.

presumably so they can draft a QB.

we should have our choice depending on who is looking the best on draft day, Sewell, Pitts, or other.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like #3 pick is going to SF now by trade.

presumably so they can draft a QB.

we should have our choice depending on who is looking the best on draft day, Sewell, Pitts, or other.
Or Chase. Not sure who Atlanta is targeting, but I can see Atlanta going Sewell maybe even Surtain. I don't think they would take a QB here, but it may be a chance to trade down with Carolina who may want to insure they also get Trey Lance. Not sure. Maybe if the top 3 are gone, they no longer have interest in that position and they would like to trade down for Mac Jones.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Chase. Not sure who Atlanta is targeting, but I can see Atlanta going Sewell maybe even Surtain. I don't think they would take a QB here, but it may be a chance to trade down with Carolina who may want to insure they also get Trey Lance. Not sure. Maybe if the top 3 are gone, they no longer have interest in that position and they would like to trade down for Mac Jones.
I think if we aim to take a receiver pitts is our guy over chase. we would play him as a TE/WR, but I think it pays to be bigger in the pros.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we aim to take a receiver pitts is our guy over chase. we would play him as a TE/WR, but I think it pays to be bigger in the pros.
Personally, I think the Dolphins just made the Bengals take Ja'Marr Chase. Weapon for Burrow who he is familiar with, and helps offset the loss of Green, Ross and Erickson in the WR room. I really think our pick just became Chase by the Dolphins doing that. I wasn't planning on Chase being there with the #5 pick. I think it is almost guaranteed now and the Dolphins take Pitts at #6.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think the Dolphins just made the Bengals take Ja'Marr Chase. Weapon for Burrow who he is familiar with, and helps offset the loss of Green, Ross and Erickson in the WR room. I really think our pick just became Chase by the Dolphins doing that. I wasn't planning on Chase being there with the #5 pick. I think it is almost guaranteed now and the Dolphins take Pitts at #6.
You can argue Burrow didn't have Green or Ross last year, either. We talk about the loss of Green as if he's the 2015 version. He's not, and hasn't been since...well...2015.

Boyd, Higgins, F/A or later round pick - Pitts.

That's if they don't go OL with Sewell, or trade down for a guy like Slater.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down to 3...
which one is heads above the rest at his position? I do not know. I think it may be Pitts. Sewell has his pants on the ground too much and How much better is chase than everyone else?. and who does Burrow want? Questions. I've been reading the daily hype but can't get a handle on it.