• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Excellent Video Showing The Rule Changes For 2011

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gents,

Below is a link to an excellent video showing first hand the new rules of our game for 2011! All of the rule changes are highlighted in the video as to what is now illegal and what remains legal.

Make no mistake about it, our game has changed!

2011 NFL Rule Changes Video

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I'm watching one of those goofy employment videos. I wonder if they get NFL films to make their sexual harassment videos too. :)

Thank goodness they fixed that rule about touching QBs on the head, that was freakin ridiculous how you'd get a 15 year penalty for just barely touching the helmet.

Oh, nice, they got rid of that unfair advantage of ball carriers. Now it's illegal for them to grab and twist the face-mask during a stiff-arm.

Last edited by a moderator:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I feel like I'm watching one of those goofy employment videos. I wonder if they get NFL films to make their sexual harassment videos too. :)

Thank goodness they fixed that rule about touching QBs on the head, that was freakin ridiculous how you'd get a 15 year penalty for just barely touching the helmet.
Oh, nice, they got rid of that unfair advantage of ball carriers. Now it's illegal for them to grab and twist the face-mask during a stiff-arm.

You Nailed It!! In fact the hit they showed to Mannings helmet, was flagged at the time, and is not deemed legal. You are right, I think they made the right adjustment to that rule.