• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Every New Head Coach Lost 0 - 7

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnald is the real deal. If you've watched enough football, you know a guy that has "it". His pocket presence, feeling the rush is what impresses me most

The defense has players for sure, that secondary once Marcus Maye returns may be one of the best in the game

The Oline impressed me most, that unit may be the one that could get exposed as not being as good as they played last night

I'm sure they will face their lumps, but be interesting if they are 3-0 in a couple of weeks with 2 very winnable games

With 98 mill in cap space, they definitely have me thinking I'd rather be a Jets fan today
Agree, Darnold looked solid after the early pick-6. Hard to do for a rook to shake it off and come back the way he did. TBH, overall a very good start for the Jets. They look hungry and ready. In contrast, was somewhat surprised at how unprepared the Lions looked.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cardinals and Titans made wretchedly horrific hires.

how about the raiders and lions also? i think they may have screwed the pooch too.

i think Reich actually may end up being a decent head coach. They just lack talent right now i believe.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, Darnold looked solid after the early pick-6. Hard to do for a rook to shake it off and come back the way he did. TBH, overall a very good start for the Jets. They look hungry and ready. In contrast, was somewhat surprised at how unprepared the Lions looked.

The Lions are a meh defensive team and have been void of a running game forever. Good receivers, but that team swings the way of Stafford, when he is as bad as last night, they ain't overcoming that

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about the raiders and lions also? i think they may have screwed the pooch too.

i think Reich actually may end up being a decent head coach. They just lack talent right now i believe.

Raiders gonna be real bad, Carr has regressed to the point you wonder if he is the future there, running game is brutal, Amari Cooper is more hype than substance and that defense should get steamrolled all season

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-7??? That's a pretty funny stat. I hadn't heard that. In their defense you usually get a new coach when you suck.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't watch the cards game but i did watch the lions and they were definitely unprepared. how does that happen? they have the whole goddamn offseason to prepare for week 1 !
You're preaching to the choir my man.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a pick 6 that ended the Colts day. Luck was driving for the winning score and hit doyle on a 3rd and ten then the dipshit fumbled the game away. Yes, I'm still bitter.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes I can judge them. They just plain sucked. I've seen coaches suck before but these were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

hqdefault.jpg

And still not suckier than

images

With a helping of

USATSI_8082104.jpg

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patricia's looks bad because it was at home, and against the hapless Jets...but they just had a really, really bad night where everything possible could go wrong -- including a pretty good kicker missing a couple of FG's. It didn't appear to be play-calling that was the issue, just execution.

A five interception game will make most head coaches look bad.

Stafford......lol......... Pay that man!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders gonna be real bad, Carr has regressed to the point you wonder if he is the future there, running game is brutal, Amari Cooper is more hype than substance and that defense should get steamrolled all season

There are some whispers turning into pretty loud roars that Carr is only around until Gruden finds the QB he wants. I think that is a big part in him getting those 1st round picks is so that he can have the freedom to trade up if needed to get his guy. Carr and Gruden are just not a good fit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some whispers turning into pretty loud roars that Carr is only around until Gruden finds the QB he wants. I think that is a big part in him getting those 1st round picks is so that he can have the freedom to trade up if needed to get his guy. Carr and Gruden are just not a good fit.
i been hearing that as well, there were rumors pre gruden that carr and gruden couldtn co-exist, and he called him out for decision making this week

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i been hearing that as well, there were rumors pre gruden that carr and gruden couldtn co-exist, and he called him out for decision making this week

Could get explosive this season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will say the Raiders did well to protect themselves against Carr regressing. Most of his guaranteed money was up front so they can get out of his deal I think after this year with not a ton of dead money.

Gruden is the type though that wants to prove he can build the team from scratch and make them a championship team. Has to prove he is the genius behind it all. His ego is just too big to make it into the NFL these days.