• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Every conference out there is identical(except for ACC)

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many calories is in what you're drinking, cuz i want some
Well, if you allow texico to get within 7 points and they try an onside kick...its on you bro. You were lucky to win. Nevermind that they would have to recover said onside kick and drive and score and then have to kick a PAT to tie or convert a 2 pt convo to win.

You've been here you know this.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you allow texico to get within 7 points and they try an onside kick...its on you bro. You were lucky to win. Nevermind that they would have to recover said onside kick and drive and score and then have to kick a PAT to tie or convert a 2 pt convo to win.

You've been here you know this.
LOL texas is a bunch of cheating fags tho :D

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note, you have a lot of teams losing early games or not being prepared Week 1-2 that they would not normally lose.

Classic examples in the SEC are teams like Missouri and Tennessee. Do you think Mizzou would lose to Wyoming now or Tennessee to Georgia State and BYU?

It isn't just the SEC, this is all over the place. I think it has to do with poor QB play and coaching in the Power 6 leagues.

considering Mizzou just lost to Vandy, yes I still think they’d lose to Wyoming.

And, Boise State is better than UT but they also got beat by BYU.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO power 6?? I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce.

He obviously bought into the UCFallacy that the AAC is the P6th conference. If there was going to be a P6th, it'll be the MWC...

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note, you have a lot of teams losing early games or not being prepared Week 1-2 that they would not normally lose.

Classic examples in the SEC are teams like Missouri and Tennessee. Do you think Mizzou would lose to Wyoming now or Tennessee to Georgia State and BYU?

It isn't just the SEC, this is all over the place. I think it has to do with poor QB play and coaching in the Power 6 leagues.

Missouri lost to Vanderbilt. They would lose a rematch with Wyoming

Also, yes BYU is perfectly capable of beating Tennessee again. Tennessee is trash.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much this in terms of scheduling and conference alignment. But I'm not for paying players. So just stick to the scheduling and conference alignments lol. But I think that would make CFB a lot better.

Don't fuck with the clocks.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah sucks.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO power 6?? I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce.

Oh yeah, it is Power 5 now. Still thinking of the days that the Big East was a power league.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering Mizzou just lost to Vandy, yes I still think they’d lose to Wyoming.

And, Boise State is better than UT but they also got beat by BYU.

Disagree on Mizzou as they laid egg with Vandy but if you look at them throughout the season, they have had very successful results. Blew out West Virginia 48-7, beat South Carolina soundly, beat Ole Miss soundly, blew out Troy (granted Troy is a small team but they are a tougher team to play), I would put all of the teams that Missouri listed above, including Troy, way ahead of Wyoming.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri lost to Vanderbilt. They would lose a rematch with Wyoming

Also, yes BYU is perfectly capable of beating Tennessee again. Tennessee is trash.

Then Alabama and Miss State must be trash because we beat state and gave Alabama fits. Honestly though, I don't know why I am responding to morons.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree on Mizzou as they laid egg with Vandy but if you look at them throughout the season, they have had very successful results. Blew out West Virginia 48-7, beat South Carolina soundly, beat Ole Miss soundly, blew out Troy (granted Troy is a small team but they are a tougher team to play), I would put all of the teams that Missouri listed above, including Troy, way ahead of Wyoming.

I’m not saying Missouri is bad, I’m saying your logic is terrible. You agree that Missouri laid an egg against Vandy in week 7, but somehow you don’t think Missouri could’ve possibly laid an egg against Wyoming in week 7 or 8 or whenever the hypothetical matchup takes place.

And Troy is worse than Wyoming.

As far as Tennessee, one could make that argument that Alabama laid an egg against Tennessee as their other performances, all against teams better than Tennessee would show they’re completely capable of blowing the doors off Tennessee. BYU literally just beat a team better than Tennessee last week...

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you consider the OP to be accurate you cant even consider Bama, UF, UGA, Oklahoma, OSU, PSU, Wisky, Clemson, Utah or Oregon as good either since none of then have beaten anyone other than mediocre trash . None of those teams are any different than Baylor , Minnesota , SMU, App St except for Utah, Wisky and UGA who lost to trash teams

The dumbest argument there is, the “you’re only as good as your best opponent” nonsense :L

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dumbest argument there is, the “you’re only as good as your best opponent” nonsense :L
?? I wasnt saying I advocated for that. I was saying if you believe there are only 12 quality teams then, by definition, you dobt realky know if the majority of those 12 are quality as theyve played no one that ( according to your belief) is any good . What currently separates a team like Baylor from a team like Bama? ( other than name recognition). Baylor has the best win of the 2 and both are unbeaten. Once again this isn't about what I think . Its an offshoot of the OP

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't fuck with the clocks.

Well I wouldn't really care about that. My big thing is scheduling and conference alignment. If both of those were as they are in the video, I would be one fucking happy camper.

I'm still young, so I missed out on all the great Nebraska/Oklahoma games, but I was raised on them, I want that back for myself and for my son.

Don't fuck with tradition.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?? I wasnt saying I advocated for that. I was saying if you believe there are only 12 quality teams then, by definition, you dobt realky know if the majority of those 12 are quality as theyve played no one that ( according to your belief) is any good . What currently separates a team like Baylor from a team like Bama? ( other than name recognition). Baylor has the best win of the 2 and both are unbeaten. Once again this isn't about what I think . Its an offshoot of the OP
I didn’t say you were advocating that, it’s just something I see people try to do in their evaluations. If you watch enough football, you can get a general sense of superiority regardless of SOS. That’s not an absolute statement btw.