• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Power Rankings

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers probably right on at 7...........Their D backfield should be a strength and not a weakness this season.............Will be a dogfight in that DIV between GB/Minny........Cant wait
pack is #7 with AR-12, #25-28 without.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree....And I think Max Kellerman is an idiot.
Take a look at the Dolphins game. It's definitely coming if he suffers a significant leg injury, imo. Might be next year, could be 5, I don't know. Father time is undefeated however; but Brady is a stubborn one.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to me how people talk about the Pats are great because of the division they are in. The Pats have become the best team in the history of the game. What they have accomplished in the FA era, with one QB and coach is unprecedented. As a team they have been to 10 SBs,under BB and TB eight SB and won five of them. They have won the AFCE 12 times and 6 in a row if I am correct. But they still must face teams from other divisions then get to the SB, they must beat those teams, then they must win the SB, not an easy task. The whole Pats are in a easy division that's why they succeed is as ignorant an argument as the TB is a system QB argument.

Yea, but they have lost more SB's than anyone to. So there. :p

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when you have nothing else to contribute, there is always punctuation.

Those that can't... teach.

I'll call you when I'm doing APA format writing. Not like you will be busy watching a successful season or anything anyways.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you have nothing else to contribute, there is always punctuation.

Those that can't... teach.

I'll call you when I'm doing APA format writing. Not like you will be busy watching a successful season or anything anyways.

You're a derpy mother fucker, you know that. You'll be back under your rock in no time, bandwagoner.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a derpy mother fucker, you know that. You'll be back under your rock in no time, bandwagoner.

oh comeon. insult me or my team, but no call for the bandwagoner low blows. I've been a fan since... well.... longer than your drought without a SB. lol :pound:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh comeon. insult me or my team, but no call for the bandwagoner low blows. I've been a fan since... well.... longer than your drought without a SB. lol :pound:

what's :pound:is you hiding in the Philly forum for 5 years before getting the sack to come play with the big boys. Now you're getting kicked around like an old can. 5 out of 52 is a much higher percentage than 1 out of 52

BOOM

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's :pound:is you hiding in the Philly forum for 5 years before getting the sack to come play with the big boys. Now you're getting kicked around like an old can. 5 out of 52 is a much higher percentage than 1 out of 52

BOOM

5 out of 30 was nice indeed.

now it's 0 out of 22, and projecting like more of the same.

I've given you the *

Dallas SUCKS *since 1995

Were you a fan when they last won one?? Or just living off the memories of the previous generation??

I'm a creature of habit. I like the phi room. But since we won the SB, we don't have as much to infight about anymore. It sucks. I miss McNabb. LOL But there are always DAL fans to get me thru till the season. :D

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 out of 30 was nice indeed.

now it's 0 out of 22, and projecting like more of the same.

I've given you the *

Dallas SUCKS *since 1995

Were you a fan when they last won one?? Or just living off the memories of the previous generation??

10 percent of the hardware. Watched every SB that Dallas has ever been in.

Dallas is Americas Team and has 5 times more trophies than Philthydelphia.

Philly smells like cold cuts and farts. No wonder it took them 52 years to do something to get you to crawl out from under your rock.

hahahahahaha BOOM

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals went 8-8 last year with a TON of key injuries to both their offense and defense... they've addressed their needs in FA, had one hell of a draft and get David Johnson back and they're #29, just in front of the Browns?? Am I missing something, lol.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to throw some $$$ on the Cards win total over under... not saying they're playoff bound but holy shit they're being underestimated.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to me how people talk about the Pats are great because of the division they are in. The Pats have become the best team in the history of the game. What they have accomplished in the FA era, with one QB and coach is unprecedented. As a team they have been to 10 SBs,under BB and TB eight SB and won five of them. They have won the AFCE 12 times and 6 in a row if I am correct. But they still must face teams from other divisions then get to the SB, they must beat those teams, then they must win the SB, not an easy task. The whole Pats are in a easy division that's why they succeed is as ignorant an argument as the TB is a system QB argument.

They are gifted homefield in the AFC every season for almost 2 decades. Their resume should be far better

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that is a really stupid thing to say. :L

not sure, if your just that dense.. or what... but the "so there" should have been some kind of hint, that I was joking??? Damn, maybe BB does run such a tight ship that even the fans have no sense of humor or know how to have fun anymore.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are gifted homefield in the AFC every season for almost 2 decades. Their resume should be far better
LOL there isn't a team that comes close to their resume' they are the standard by which all teams are judged. So to say it should be better makes no sense at all.