• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN:: Lions Fire GM Bob Quinn and HC Matt Patricia

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN just announced that the Deytroit Lions have fired GM Bob Quinn andf Head Coach Matt Patricia.

Nevell has been named interim Head Coach
About time. Patricia was in way over his head.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope......

Bubble Screens are more his style
Not any more they aren't.

Every fuckin first down, AP's ancient ass for one yard up the middle.

Wish they'd fired him too. Let Staff call his own plays. Fuck it.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news for Lions beat writers, they have been copying and pasting the same article 20+ years.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe one day, teams will stop hiring off Belichick staff. How lessons do they need?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe one day, teams will stop hiring off Belichick staff. How lessons do they need?
well it is gonna be the chiefs turn to get picked apart from the Andy tree next

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores in Miami is doing a hell of a job and that's what people will look at. That and the fact that the owner let him trade away the team and turn it around in one year. Patricia tried to do it and Quinn kept getting in the way because he was afraid what happened yesterday would happen sooner. maybe if Quinn had just shut up and let patricia gut the team, the Lions would be 7-3 like the Dolphins. Same thing happened to McDaniels in Denver and Elway took over. The only good thing he did was bring in manning and he got one SB Title. It's pretty much been a shitstorm since.

Patricia has a masters in aeronautical engineering and an IQ of about 145. Sometimes you have to let smart people do their thing and not interfere. Like Parcells and belichick, if you want me to cook dinner, let me buy the groceries.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores in Miami is doing a hell of a job and that's what people will look at. That and the fact that the owner let him trade away the team and turn it around in one year. Patricia tried to do it and Quinn kept getting in the way because he was afraid what happened yesterday would happen sooner. maybe if Quinn had just shut up and let patricia gut the team, the Lions would be 7-3 like the Dolphins. Same thing happened to McDaniels in Denver and Elway took over. The only good thing he did was bring in manning and he got one SB Title. It's pretty much been a shitstorm since.

Patricia has a masters in aeronautical engineering and an IQ of about 145. Sometimes you have to let smart people do their thing and not interfere. Like Parcells and belichick, if you want me to cook dinner, let me buy the groceries.
When Patricia left the Patriots they did not even bother naming a new defensive coordinator and the defense improved.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it is gonna be the chiefs turn to get picked apart from the Andy tree next
I'd be happy if the Chiefs keep their coordinators again.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Patricia left the Patriots they did not even bother naming a new defensive coordinator and the defense improved.

Improved dramatically. It was Matty P's defense that let backup QB Nick Foles march up and down the field on them in the Super Bowl. Matt needs to go back into aeronautics cause he sucks in every capacity as an NFL coach. Tom Brady put up over 500 yards that day and LOST!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good riddance and overdue. I wasn't a fan of the hire. I don't necessarily buy the racism angle, but Caldwell received a hell of a lot more heat for coaching a slightly above average Lions team, than Patricia has for the dumpster fire they've turned into under him.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patricia may be smart but he is a terrible coach. I would not mention him in the same breath as Parcells and Belichick. He isn't even close.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PATRICIA should just be a coordinator. This was a reach