• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Bruins fans say Hi

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up guys, coming over from that other site. Don't post a lot but typically check on threads daily. Actually might be posting more if they keep the trolls away, esp the #1 moron from that other site. Go Bs

Welcome aboard man, nice seeing you here :suds:

PatsFaninNC

Rhode Island Native
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G-Pen was a complete keyboard act. Nothing more, nothing less. He looked for shock value, and figured he'd try to piss everyone off with events that hit close to home.

Just a pathetic cry for attention, since his real world is probably completely and utterly useless.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bt08 is one of the good guys, BF4L ... unlike some of the other unmentioned morons that like to troll and talk moronicly about subjects not even pertaining to hockey.

I did not say he was.

But after reading it I guess it may look like I was calling him a troll. I was not though. He mentioned trolls from ESPN at which I mentioned the MODS here would get them.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not say he was.

But after reading it I guess it may look like I was calling him a troll. I was not though. He mentioned trolls from ESPN at which I mentioned the MODS here would get them.

Nawwww ... I didnt think you were. If it sounded like I insinuated that, it wasnt meant that way. I was actually referring to jackass G-Pen (aka any other name "it" goes by). I'm glad the Mod already gave fair warning to this douchebag. Maybe/hopefully "it" will stay away now, cuz I know "it" would eventually get banned ... "it" just cant help itself. Truly pathetic existence!

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello to all the new Bruins fans here. Everyone here calls me bean, beantown, or btm. I'm kinda one of the senior Bruins fans here......SO LISTEN UP FUCKTARDS!!!!! Ok I didn't really mean that I just wanted you to see you can say things like fucktard here :suds:. Anyway, yes you can curse here BUT be careful. The mods are pretty lenient when it comes to calling someone an asshole, fucking doosh and such, but if it gets out of hand all parties involved will get a day to a week ban, depending on the circumstance. Smiley's go a long way here. Keeps things kinda friendly even during disagreements. Finally, there's absolutely NO trolling allowed.......anywhere. That's the one thing that will get you perma-banned and they will enforce it. Come back under a different name and troll again, banned again. It's not an inconvenience to the Mods, they happily ban those who disrupt the boards. Most of the time you'll find me, BF4L, Dboy, and other longtime Bruins fans here in the general discussion forums. there's a lot of great fans of other teams here and I'm sure you'll like posting there also. That's also where we post our game day threads (GDT) for each game so fans of other teams can post also as many could be watching the game also. Now that there are more Bruins fans I'll start coming to our board here more often. Glad to see you all here and have a great time meeting new people.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello to all the new Bruins fans here. Everyone here calls me bean, beantown, or btm. I'm kinda one of the senior Bruins fans here......SO LISTEN UP FUCKTARDS!!!!! Ok I didn't really mean that I just wanted you to see you can say things like fucktard here :suds:. Anyway, yes you can curse here BUT be careful. The mods are pretty lenient when it comes to calling someone an asshole, fucking doosh and such, but if it gets out of hand all parties involved will get a day to a week ban, depending on the circumstance. Smiley's go a long way here. Keeps things kinda friendly even during disagreements. Finally, there's absolutely NO trolling allowed.......anywhere. That's the one thing that will get you perma-banned and they will enforce it. Come back under a different name and troll again, banned again. It's not an inconvenience to the Mods, they happily ban those who disrupt the boards. Most of the time you'll find me, BF4L, Dboy, and other longtime Bruins fans here in the general discussion forums. there's a lot of great fans of other teams here and I'm sure you'll like posting there also. That's also where we post our game day threads (GDT) for each game so fans of other teams can post also as many could be watching the game also. Now that there are more Bruins fans I'll start coming to our board here more often. Glad to see you all here and have a great time meeting new people.

I can call you a douche though and get away with it :)

:laugh3:

TrentW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen a board that stopped trolling. Sounds amazing.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen a board that stopped trolling. Sounds amazing.

Well it looks like the NFL board is letting some shit go unless it's reported but I guarantee you there's no tolerance for trolling on the NHL boards. We give each other shit and sometimes it gets heated but the trolling really doesn't exist. You'll like it here.

TrentW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet, not sure how active I'll be but I used to be haeavily active at CBS about 5 years ago and then was addicted to a game called GLB where I was on those message boards for a few years. Nice to have a place to shout into the abyss.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet, not sure how active I'll be but I used to be haeavily active at CBS about 5 years ago and then was addicted to a game called GLB where I was on those message boards for a few years. Nice to have a place to shout into the abyss.

Stop by when you can. You'll usually find me on the NHL general forum, but seeing as there's now many more Bruins fans I'll be popping in here more often. Like I said when the Bruins play there's usually a GNT on the NHL general forum so Bruins fans and fans of other teams can chat during the game.

TrentW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool I work second shift and can hopefully get some play by play by following the board.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool I work second shift and can hopefully get some play by play by following the board.

You usually can, along with some colorful banter, for most games. I'm not too sure about late starting games during the week though. Hopefully we'll see you for the Sat and Sun games :suds: