• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EPL Thread 2018-2019

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...everyone tried to warn you
Sarri: Higuain not in shape at Chelsea

Gonzalo Higuain is "not in shape" and needs to regain his best physical condition before he makes an impact for Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri has said.

Sarri substituted Higuain for Olivier Giroud to the fury of the travelling Chelsea supporters in the 65th minute of Wednesday's shock 4-0 defeat to Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium, the Argentina striker having proved unable to seriously test Artur Boruc on his Premier League debut.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...everyone tried to warn you
Sarri: Higuain not in shape at Chelsea

Gonzalo Higuain is "not in shape" and needs to regain his best physical condition before he makes an impact for Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri has said.

Sarri substituted Higuain for Olivier Giroud to the fury of the travelling Chelsea supporters in the 65th minute of Wednesday's shock 4-0 defeat to Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium, the Argentina striker having proved unable to seriously test Artur Boruc on his Premier League debut.

Good finish here. No pussy footing around like faggoty Morata. He’s had some good link up play with hazard. But at the end of the day I miss costa. That guy was a asshat, but when he wanted to dominate a defender it was fucking awesome.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goodbye fluffy hair

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aguero with another goal in the first minute of the game.

Did the same vs Newcastle

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes another terrible result for Liverpool.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
City can tie Liverpool tomorrow but Liverpool will have a game in hand

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great opportunity for United to get into the top 4 this weekend.

They're away to play Fulham while Chelsea is away to play City

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep this up they might be in a battle to stay in the top 4. They were awful today and probably should have lost 4-0.
They can still win it, but it will be a battle, Liverpool fans that were celebrating early are learning you don't win the league at Christmas.

Same with Leeds fans in the Championship, a month ago they were several points up and acting like they were already promoted, this weekend, Norwich hammered them in Leeds and overtook the top spot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can still win it, but it will be a battle, Liverpool fans that were celebrating early are learning you don't win the league at Christmas.

Same with Leeds fans in the Championship, a month ago they were several points up and acting like they were already promoted, this weekend, Norwich hammered them in Leeds and overtook the top spot.

I have no faith but then again I didn’t have any afte the draw with Leicester at Anfield. Considering LFC has never won the premier league I’m not sure why people are celebrating being on top in December. You are just trying to jinx yourself then.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no faith but then again I didn’t have any afte the draw with Leicester at Anfield. Considering LFC has never won the premier league I’m not sure why people are celebrating being on top in December. You are just trying to jinx yourself then.
Believe me I understand that, yes Arsenal have won the Prem, but several times over the last decade in Jan/Feb they would be on top looking like they were cruising to a title, only to fall apart, example, the year Leicester won it, Arsenal should have ran away with it but imploded in March/April. Of all the top leagues, the Premier League (an old First Division) can never be taken for granted and almost always go down to the last week, or like in 2012 when it went down to the last few seconds of extra time and City scored and won the League over Man U on goal differential with like 10 seconds left.

I think it will go down to the wire again, and their won't be much separating the top 4.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me I understand that, yes Arsenal have won the Prem, but several times over the last decade in Jan/Feb they would be on top looking like they were cruising to a title, only to fall apart, example, the year Leicester won it, Arsenal should have ran away with it but imploded in March/April. Of all the top leagues, the Premier League (an old First Division) can never be taken for granted and almost always go down to the last week, or like in 2012 when it went down to the last few seconds of extra time and City scored and won the League over Man U on goal differential with like 10 seconds left.

I think it will go down to the wire again, and their won't be much separating the top 4.

I think you’re right about this year. I just hope Liverpool’s in it. Dropping points especially at home like last week vs Leicester can’t happen. I’m really praying Chelsea some how gets a point at the etihad tomorrow. (Hoping they get all 3 But was just trying to be realistic)

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aguero just missed an absolute goal with shanking his tap in. On one hand I’m happy he missed to keep it a one goal game. On the other hand I need 4 goals to win my bet. 2-0 8 minutes in would have been nice for that.