• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End of an Era?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: Today is Dalton's birthday.

Maybe they were giving him a present.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still an hour left to trade Green and Dalton. Neither will be here next year, so might as well move them for anything they are worth.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still an hour left to trade Green and Dalton. Neither will be here next year, so might as well move them for anything they are worth.

i thought the deadline didn't end until tomorrow, the 30th?

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical. Deadline comes and goes. Bengals stand pat.

Also pretty nice of the Bengals to not only announce Andy Dalton’s benching on his birthday, but also front an opponent 2 weeks advance notice that the QB they’ve played against for almost a decade won’t be starting.

I’m sure the Ravens appreciate the extra week to watch film on Ryan Finley. Way to go guys.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also pretty nice of the Bengals to not only announce Andy Dalton’s benching on his birthday, but also front an opponent 2 weeks advance notice that the QB they’ve played against for almost a decade won’t be starting.

I’m sure the Ravens appreciate the extra week to watch film on Ryan Finley. Way to go guys.

LOL.... It's obvious that they dumped the news today to distract all the beat writers from discussing the inept strategy of not being active at the trade deadline.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he he he

I'm pretty sure the Ravens aren't going to be too bothered with you guys no matter who you start.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.... It's obvious that they dumped the news today to distract all the beat writers from discussing the inept strategy of not being active at the trade deadline.

I wouldn’t doubt it. Mikey probably still thinks we’re one trade down in the draft + reach on a guard #12 overall away from a 9-7 Wildcard loss.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think Mike Brown would love having more draft picks than veteran players since draft picks' salaries are much lower and controllable for 4 years.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think Mike Brown would love having more draft picks than veteran players since draft picks' salaries are much lower and controllable for 4 years.

Honestly I don't think its about the money this time.... I think Mikey just can't fathom a player having to move to a new team in the middle of the season. Didn't happen in the good ole days, why should it happen now?

He's also looking forward to the comp picks. Makes for a good excuse for not participating in free agency.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I don't think its about the money this time.... I think Mikey just can't fathom a player having to move to a new team in the middle of the season. Didn't happen in the good ole days, why should it happen now?

He's also looking forward to the comp picks. Makes for a good excuse for not participating in free agency.

But the irony is, he'd get a better pick with a trade than a comp pick

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently Andy is pissed that they didn't bench him earlier so there could be time to trade him.

Once again, the Bengals basically gave up the chance for a conditional draft pick to have the right to hold onto a disgruntled veteran for 8 weeks of meaningless football before they lose him for nothing.

Dalton has never said anything negative (to my knowledge) in the 9 years he has been here. Every man has his limits.... I guess he's reached his.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bengals are dead to me but Dalton could flourish with a decent team

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently Andy is pissed that they didn't bench him earlier so there could be time to trade him.

Once again, the Bengals basically gave up the chance for a conditional draft pick to have the right to hold onto a disgruntled veteran for 8 weeks of meaningless football before they lose him for nothing.

Dalton has never said anything negative (to my knowledge) in the 9 years he has been here. Every man has his limits.... I guess he's reached his.

That ginger-ness, though. He deserves this.