• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Elliot and Henry

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never to early to talk draft. After the high expectations I had coming into the season we are seeing injuries ruin the season. This team has yet to play a complete game at a high level. Yesterday's loss was inexcusable. You only score only 20 points while putting up 233 yards rushing? Yes I know the refs screwed us out of 4 points on the horrible call. Whoever threw that flag needs to be kicked in the nuts

It looks like the cowboys are headed to a top 10 pick. Elliot and Henry are studs and we need to pick one if available.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never to early to talk draft. After the high expectations I had coming into the season we are seeing injuries ruin the season. This team has yet to play a complete game at a high level. Yesterday's loss was inexcusable. You only score only 20 points while putting up 233 yards rushing? Yes I know the refs screwed us out of 4 points on the horrible call. Whoever threw that flag needs to be kicked in the nuts

It looks like the cowboys are headed to a top 10 pick. Elliot and Henry are studs and we need to pick one if available.
I really like the kid out of Utah as well....

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whats their positions and schools

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB- Ohio st. And Alabama. Elliot is a Murray clone. Henry is a beast. Henry reminds me of Johnathan Stewart.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB- Ohio st. And Alabama. Elliot is a Murray clone. Henry is a beast. Henry reminds me of Johnathan Stewart.
Love the Ohio State running back, I need to watch the Bama back some more. What about the guy from LSU he's a monster.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the Ohio State running back, I need to watch the Bama back some more. What about the guy from LSU he's a monster.

He is just a Sophomore. There has been talk of him sitting out next year so he doesn't get injured. I doubt that happens but in a time where RBs aren't as coveted as they once were- he is a top 3 pick.