• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Elite QB to Join the Dynasty?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one day that success will be a quarter of a century in the past just like the Cowboys.
Still 20 years of greatness at QB for a team founded 60ish years ago. Now how many years of QB greatness can the Eagles claim and how old is that franchise?

Point is Pats fans have plenty of room to talk shit about the Eagles and many other teams QB's.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still 20 years of greatness at QB for a team founded 60ish years ago. Now how many years of QB greatness can the Eagles claim and how old is that franchise?

Point is Pats fans have plenty of room to talk shit about the Eagles and many other teams QB's.

Not in 2021 when the Patriots do not have a good QB situation.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, for the slow minded. The Pats had the luxury of Brady something teams like the Eagles can't even pretend to of had.

Okay, you can keep repeating but that doesn't change the fact that in 2021 they have a terrible QB situation.

We are discussing the present, not the past. I grt you're a bit slow so it can be difficult for you to comprehend.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for an avatar bet on who wins more games, Patriots or Eagles?

No because the Patriots have a better roster and coaching staff. But that doesn't mean your QB situation is a problem that does not appear to being fixed anytime soon.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, you can keep repeating but that doesn't change the fact that in 2021 they have a terrible QB situation.

We are discussing the present, not the past. I grt you're a bit slow so it can be difficult for you to comprehend.
Ok then leave the Pats out of it, Cowboys fans will gladly rip on the Eagles.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Eagles situation better with Hurts and the potential of that #6 pick on a QB if they choose than the Patriots with Cam Newton again.
If Hurts is so good why even think about a QB at 6?

Do you not see how stupid your statement is?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"The Eagles could be a team in the quarterback market at the draft as well but if they are intent on heading into 2021 with Jalen Hurts as the starter, this is another potential trade partner for New England. As we creep down outside of the top five, deals do get a bit more palatable for the Patriots, but could still require the use of a talented veteran to be included in the trade. Philly -- who owns No. 6 overall (446 points) -- could view the potential pairing of corners Darius Slay and Gilmore as a valuable one-two punch in the secondary that helps them contend in an NFC East that boasts a number of top-tier wide receivers (Amari Cooper, Terry McLaurin, Kenny Golladay, etc.). When you attach Gilmore with a few valuable picks, a logical deal does start to fall into place."

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, he stepped into a terrible situation and showed a lot of promise. Comparatively not a bad rookie season showing at all.

I have no concerns about his development as a passer. He has already come a very long way since his time at Alabama. My only major concerns with him going forward are his fumbles and his frequency of running the ball since it opens him up to a higher chance of getting injured.

But if you want to look at a stat sheet and act like that tells the full story, check out his game against the Cardinals. Excellent passing display in only his second start.

They lost. Video not available, but did they show those 6 sacks he took or the 20 incompletions that game?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His history on here of horrid player ratings speaks for itself.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Hurts potential going forward. Incredible work ethic and leadership qualities. Point is though that if the Eagles feel there is a QB there at 6 that they view as a better option then they at least have that option. They are in a better position than the Patriots due to both that #6 pick and Hurts when it comes to QB in 2021 going forward.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost. Video not available, but did they show those 6 sacks he took or the 20 incompletions that game?

There was a lot of throw aways when nothing was there. And yeah they did lose because the Eagles are a bad team and the Cardinals were a pretty decent team last season and that's a tough place to win. In fact Eagles have yet to ever win that stadium. B Hurts in only his second start though he kept them in the game in what turned out to be a passing shootout and took it right down the wire and gave them a shot to win it.

If you just want to try to troll me and what not I don't really have interest but if you want to actually discuss the we can talk