• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Elder Scrolls VI

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me the game takes you into some pretty cool places... You can almost play it forever

I'm only a level 25 Orc and it's already mind blowing how much I've already found and done in this game. And I have barely scratched the surface. Easily the best 40 bucks I ever spent on a game.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oblivion > Skyrim

I said it.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only a level 25 Orc and it's already mind blowing how much I've already found and done in this game. And I have barely scratched the surface. Easily the best 40 bucks I ever spent on a game.

It is a great game. I am hoping 6 takes place in Hammerfell. However, because that is a lot of desert, if they do it poorly the open world could feel a lot more like never changing terrain.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oblivion > Skyrim

I said it.

Morrowind is my favorite. You could enchant individual gloves. And not non killable npcs. If you kill a critical character to the story that it on you. Find a different way to do it. Also no fast travel. To much of the new games protects you from your own bad decisions.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the shitty ending to story mode. Oblivion just flowed better with the guild quest and extra content
Its totally a pace thing.

I've bought Skyrim twice and I just never got into the gameplay loop. I mentioned earlier that I thought I was 'burnt out' but it might just be more of a level design thing.

Morrowind is my favorite. You could enchant individual gloves. And not non killable npcs. If you kill a critical character to the story that it on you. Find a different way to do it. Also no fast travel. To much of the new games protects you from your own bad decisions.
Its been awhile but couldn't you pretty much fly in Morrowind?

I think there was a recent game called Vampyr that goes out of its way to make you have tough decisions and then live with the consequences. Some games need fast travel but I do appreciate designs that don't need it. Dragons Dogma was a rare game that seemed built around an open world with no fast travel. Dragon's Quest XI gates off your fast travel through the story so you can only use it about half of the time.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its totally a pace thing.

I've bought Skyrim twice and I just never got into the gameplay loop. I mentioned earlier that I thought I was 'burnt out' but it might just be more of a level design thing.

Its been awhile but couldn't you pretty much fly in Morrowind?

I think there was a recent game called Vampyr that goes out of its way to make you have tough decisions and then live with the consequences. Some games need fast travel but I do appreciate designs that don't need it. Dragons Dogma was a rare game that seemed built around an open world with no fast travel. Dragon's Quest XI gates off your fast travel through the story so you can only use it about half of the time.

Yeah, a few ways you could. A spell that increases your athletics by 5000, but if you don't have a feather fall spell you will fall to your death.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oblivion > Skyrim

I said it.

Gee I hated Oblivion. The automatic scaling of monsters was crazy.

Morrowind was great but parts of it were so crude. You could miss the small door to a cave you were looking for (Especially when walking through the middle of a sandstorm) and end up miles away in another cave. LOL. I can't believe how many times I did that.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3