• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Edge rumored to be medically cleared to compete again

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a big week of wrestling, this is some huge news if true

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know if it’s true but he did recently say he could no longer do his podcast with Christian.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know if it’s true but he did recently say he could no longer do his podcast with Christian.

He's vaguely shooting the rumor down on Twitter with a subtweet saying "No I'm not and No I'm not". But we know wrestlers lie on Twitter all the time, especially to hide a surprise.

The only thing that gives me pause is the reliability of the source. It's not a name I recognize for any news so I don't know their credibility track record.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only thing that gives me pause is the reliability of the source. It's not a name I recognize for any news so I don't know their credibility track record.

Hes similar to wrestlevotes and people like that on twitter. I don't think he's an actual journalist but he has legitimate connections and breaks stories from time to time.

Everyone in wrestling is wrong on occasion but he probably got this information from a good source .

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's vaguely shooting the rumor down on Twitter with a subtweet saying "No I'm not and No I'm not". But we know wrestlers lie on Twitter all the time, especially to hide a surprise.

It’s frontrowbrian if you know who that is. He is usually right