• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eddie did not practice today

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is a potential major FUCK!! But said fuck will be auto-eliminated if he practices tomorrow. However, if he's still in street clothes then as well, I think it's good guess that he will be wearing the same wardrobe on game day. Gotta say tho Bush has stepped up admirably in his place and Amos, the secondary's unsung hero this season, seems to have overfilled on his end to help with whatever slack Eddie's absence might have otherwise created.

Of course with the bad comes the good - Miller, Gabriel, and Robinson fully practiced. No update on Lynch.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch did not practice.

However, I am far from worried at this point. Jackson could play with so much as just a limited session Friday.

If there's no participation tomorrow? Eh... I'll be semi-concerned. However, I'm not there yet and it would take a DNP through Friday for me to believe he's not going to be out there.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's going to play though. Nagy seemed pretty optimistic.

You know but Bush played pretty well. As did McManis when we lost Callahan. Even Tolliver played well when the starters sat in the Minny game. We just have a lot of depth on this defense. Honestly, Bush or Jackson, I think we'll win either way.

All credit to Pace. Remember how in the beginning of the year (before the Mack trade) people here hated Pace? And yet the genius always stuck by him. Go figure.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know but Bush played pretty well. As did McManis when we lost Callahan. Even Tolliver played well when the starters sat in the Minny game. We just have a lot of depth on this defense. Honestly, Bush or Jackson, I think we'll win either way.

All credit to Pace. Remember how in the beginning of the year (before the Mack trade) people here hated Pace? And yet the genius always stuck by him. Go figure.

No... nobody remembers that. Mostly because it isn't true. I think Noon is the only one who ever once spoke out against Pace.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nagy has been a bit of a maverick in his first year as HC, especially with some of those crazy gadget formations he's concocted. But one area where he seems quite conventional is giving out information when it comes to injured players. Whenever a player is hurt and for a length of time at that, Nagy goes into the classic "cautiously optimistic" mode regarding status updates. He did that with Mitch's injury, along with Long's, at least up until Kyle was placed on IR. Not to pick on that approach, it's about what every coach in the league does as well, probably to keep the opponents guessing. Let's hope Eddie is out there on Sunday.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy has been a bit of a maverick in his first year as HC, especially with some of those crazy gadget formations he's concocted. But one area where he seems quite conventional is giving out information when it comes to injured players. Whenever a player is hurt and for a length of time at that, Nagy goes into the classic "cautiously optimistic" mode regarding status updates. He did that with Mitch's injury, along with Long's, at least up until Kyle was placed on IR. Not to pick on that approach, it's about what every coach in the league does as well, probably to keep the opponents guessing. Let's hope Eddie is out there on Sunday.

He probably gives out more information than a lot of coaches, to be honest. Some won't even say that they're optimistic or update in detail where they're at in recovery. He nearly flat out said Robinson likely wouldn't play Sunday in Minnesota. The use of the same terms over and over is a tad tedious, though.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... nobody remembers that. Mostly because it isn't true. I think Noon is the only one who ever once spoke out against Pace.

Maybe you are right. I’ll have to go back and check. Hyperbole Noon gets everything wrong though. The guy doesn’t have a clue.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you are right. I’ll have to go back and check. Hyperbole Noon gets everything wrong though. The guy doesn’t have a clue.
Yeah, I’ve always liked pace’s thinking. Even trading up for trubs didn’t turn me against him.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However limited, he did practice yesterday, Thursday.