• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Easiest Schedule?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Just look at the QB's we play. If we can catch Cle on a Watson suspension, that would be huge.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Just look at the QB's we play. If we can catch Cle on a Watson suspension, that would be huge.

one and done on the way.....just enough to keep the fans interested

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i wait for the day when commie fans understand what really is good and what is really fake good . really good is being able to go 10-7 vs the 1st place schedule , being fake good is going 12-5 vs patsies on the easiest schedule in the NFL . until we can consistently beat the best put in front of us the commies are expensive frauds

we should embrace playing watson and beating him mano e mano not hoping he gets suspended in a classic dodge . if we lose so be it

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wait for the day when commie fans understand what really is good and what is really fake good . really good is being able to go 10-7 vs the 1st place schedule , being fake good is going 12-5 vs patsies on the easiest schedule in the NFL . until we can consistently beat the best put in front of us the commies are expensive frauds

we should embrace playing watson and beating him mano e mano not hoping he gets suspended in a classic dodge . if we lose so be it

Hey, I don't care how we get to the playoffs, but I want to be in the playoffs. Anything can happen. If the road it easier, then we should travel it. Look at the Bengals. Who predicted them to go the Super Bowl? They had a last place schedule.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I don't care how we get to the playoffs, but I want to be in the playoffs. Anything can happen. If the road it easier, then we should travel it. Look at the Bengals. Who predicted them to go the Super Bowl? They had a last place schedule.
they beat superbowl caliber teams to get there dean . us going 1 and done is fraudulent

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they beat superbowl caliber teams to get there dean . us going 1 and done is fraudulent
Still had a last place schedule. they beat the Chiefs and Ravens twice, once without Lamar Jackson

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad for me to hope Wentz ends up not playing? I'd love to root for you guys, but I just can't with Wentz. Look at the pic in that article.

Heinicke pulling your team into the playoffs would be a great story.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad for me to hope Wentz ends up not playing? I'd love to root for you guys, but I just can't with Wentz. Look at the pic in that article.

Heinicke pulling your team into the playoffs would be a great story.

Heinicke got his shot last year. Proved to the world he is not a starting NFL QB. He has grit and good legs but the rest of the stuff that is needed to be a starting NFL QB is not there. The only reason why we had a 4-win winning streak this year was a good running game and good defense. He is a backup that can come in and give you a spark but that is about it.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heinicke got his shot last year. Proved to the world he is not a starting NFL QB. He has grit and good legs but the rest of the stuff that is needed to be a starting NFL QB is not there. The only reason why we had a 4-win winning streak this year was a good running game and good defense. He is a backup that can come in and give you a spark but that is about it.
Can't root for Wentz. I know there are throws Heinicke can't make, but Wentz brings even bigger problems than that.

Apart from that I like your team. Don't like your coach, but like the team.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven’t had over 10 wins in thirty years, so I’d except 12-5 vs patsies

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BINGO

Some fans are so worn out from losing, that making the playoffs is simply good enough for them.
We shouldn't pray for suspensions
We shouldn't pray for the easiest schedule

We are frauds for sure. We need consistency for once.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you (in general) are kidding yourself if you think this team is going to turn into a consistent playoff, possible SB team. We have 22 years of recent history that says that is not likely. All of us long time fans want a SB but you have to be realistic too. I'd take 10-7 over 7-10 any year.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A last place schedule can help, but I find it odd that you are fixated on having a last place schedule and backing into the playoffs. Having a last place schedule doesn't punch your ticket to the playoffs. You have said that I am "way into stats" and that is true. I trust numbers over emotion and gut feeling.

Barely making the playoffs would actually stunt our development as a team and be just good enough to keep Rivera in office. Bad idea! Rivera has run this team into the ground.
I have never seen a fan overvalue a team like you are doing with us. We have not won a playoff game in 17 years and Congress is investigating the organization for 2 separate issues. This is the first time in NFL history that this has happened. We are also counting on a QB who is on his 3rd team in 3 years to be "the guy". Correct me if I am wrong, but you are betting on the following propelling us into the playoffs:

1. Wentz as the QB. I am assuming you think the team was simply "a QB away".
2. Last place schedule.

We have beaten the Wentz thing to death. Again, you are assuming he will duplicate his numbers from last year in WSH. There is no evidence that will happen. I have shown numerous times that his career stats are not good. You simply counter every time saying "if he does what he did last year". I have proven that he will not have the same running game nor will he have the playcalling expertise on his side. Those 2 facts there are major causes for concern.

Regarding your statement about "anything can happen", that is somewhat true. However, there really isn't a Cinderella in the NFL playoffs. Most pundits correctly guess who makes the playoffs. You are confusing the NCAA tournament with NFL football. At this stage of the dumpster fire, I would prefer the higher draft pick than getting stomped in the 1st round and getting further exposed. Winning the division in 2020 actually hurt the team in the long run.

Not sure many people predicted Cincy to go to the SB. However, as the year went on, it became obvious that they were progressing rapidly. They finished with the #7 offense and #16 defense. Both sides of the ball, particularly the offense, are quite good. They built their offense from the draft and have a very solid QB. They had and still have a lot more talent than we do. You claim we have talent "on paper" but have never explained what you mean.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A last place schedule can help, but I find it odd that you are fixated on having a last place schedule and backing into the playoffs. Having a last place schedule doesn't punch your ticket to the playoffs. You have said that I am "way into stats" and that is true. I trust numbers over emotion and gut feeling.

Barely making the playoffs would actually stunt our development as a team and be just good enough to keep Rivera in office. Bad idea! Rivera has run this team into the ground.
I have never seen a fan overvalue a team like you are doing with us. We have not won a playoff game in 17 years and Congress is investigating the organization for 2 separate issues. This is the first time in NFL history that this has happened. We are also counting on a QB who is on his 3rd team in 3 years to be "the guy". Correct me if I am wrong, but you are betting on the following propelling us into the playoffs:

2. Last place schedule.

We have beaten the Wentz thing to death. Again, you are assuming he will duplicate his numbers from last year in WSH. There is no evidence that will happen. I have shown numerous times that his career stats are not good. You simply counter every time saying "if he does what he did last year". I have proven that he will not have the same running game nor will he have the playcalling expertise on his side. Those 2 facts there are major causes for concern.

Regarding your statement about "anything can happen", that is somewhat true. However, there really isn't a Cinderella in the NFL playoffs. Most pundits correctly guess who makes the playoffs. You are confusing the NCAA tournament with NFL football. At this stage of the dumpster fire, I would prefer the higher draft pick than getting stomped in the 1st round and getting further exposed. Winning the division in 2020 actually hurt the team in the long run.

Not sure many people predicted Cincy to go to the SB. However, as the year went on, it became obvious that they were progressing rapidly. They finished with the #7 offense and #16 defense. Both sides of the ball, particularly the offense, are quite good. They built their offense from the draft and have a very solid QB. They had and still have a lot more talent than we do. You claim we have talent "on paper" but have never explained what you mean.
Don’t buy what congress is trying to sell. They’re just trying to distract from their failures of real matters in the world

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Last place schedule.

I looked at the schedule and the QB's that we're playing this year. Of course, there are worst to first teams in the NFL. Look at the Bengals. That could easily happen to us. Youtake stats from an injury plagues season from a QB who should be out of the league. Please!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at the schedule and the QB's that we're playing this year. Of course, there are worst to first teams in the NFL. Look at the Bengals. That could easily happen to us. Youtake stats from an injury plagues season from a QB who should be out of the league. Please!!!
well you go ahead and buy the propaganda . this organization is far worse then the bengals organization. maybe the team can carry wince on their back to 8 wins

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can it easily happen to us? We do NOT have competent coaching. You realize that Rivera has only 3 winning seasons in 11 right? He has an inept Offensive Coordinator and JDR took a HUGE step back last year. Our defense was awful last year and had only 1 glaring injury in Young. I don't think anyone on here is following your Polly Anna optimism? Again, correct me if I am wrong, but your optimism is due to Wentz and a last-place schedule?

I am not sure if you are reading my posts but I have provided statistics from 2018 - 2021 for this team: both from Rivera and Gruden.

The QB who should be "out of the league" had a higher % completion and roughly threw for the same amount of yardage. I find it laughable that you defend Wentz because he threw 27 TDs last year. His career has been a joke, he has had 2 teams give up on him, yet,.....Scott Turner is going to fix everything?

I honestly cannot follow your line of reasoning.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you go ahead and buy the propaganda . this organization is far worse then the bengals organization. maybe the team can carry wince on their back to 8 wins

That is what I am not following with this line of reason. Wentz is a sub standard QB. I find it odd that making the playoffs is now the Super Bowl for this organization. We will NOT win the division unless Dallas gets hit with injuries or flops. Making the WC should NOT be the goal of this organization...sigh

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year I researched and posted these stats in support of my prediction of a 5 win season (7 if they got lucky). In the next post, I'll offer a similar post for the 2022 season sans the prediction. ( I'll offer predictions at a later date in August )

1650798866311.png

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the stats for the 2022 season with defensive comparisons added.

1650799016965.png
1650799057929.png