• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early 2021 Fantasy Draft Talk

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching NFL Network last night, and one of the fantasy pundits said that these 5 guys should be drafted in the first round next year: 1) Kelce; 2) Metcalf; 3) Gibson; 4) James Robinson; and 5) Swift. Which ones do you agree with? Are you planning on drafting Kelce in the 1st round next year, or are you waiting to take Kittle in the 2nd round or Waller later? What round do you think Waller should be picked?

I think that perhaps the best draft situation would be picking in the latter part of the first round so that you can take one of the young RB's (Gibson or Robinson) late in the first and then grab the other one (or Swift if you like him better) early in the 2nd. Then, I think you take Kittle in the 3rd round if he's somehow available or you take Waller. I worry about picking Kelce in the first round. He'll be 32 next season, and he's gotta slow down at some point, right? LOL. Both Kittle and Waller are in their 20's.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'm not really seeing why there is all the love for D'Andre Swift already. I own him, so I hope that the hype proves out to be true, but he's done far less than Gibson and Robinson, and he plays for Detroit.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's just look at the vanilla draft and see where you might take any of those 5. Say standard? These aren't ranked just guise I'd take instead of those guise.

Cook
Kamara
CMac
Henry
Adams
DK
Chubb
Nuke?
Hill
Mahomeboy?
Thomas?
AJ Brown
Evans
AJones
Thielen/Jefferson?
Zeke
Dak?

Yeah, that's a pretty long list. Obviously they are not all first rounders but I would prolly take most of those guise over Kelce fer sure. I like all of those RB's but out of all of them I'd say DK would be a first rounder and that's it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna dig into this, cuz ive been considering posting something similar, with more of a dynasty theme..but...just to throw some food for thought into the mix...

New GM's, new HC's, new OC's, soon to be UFRA's, and RFA's- especially those at QB/RB, can all be bigger factors for next years first round then, say, Swift's final stretch run, regardless of how he does. Does the new GM/HC hit the reset button, trade Stafford to Denver (as is the hot topic in Denver local talk radio of late), and start over? Does he install a Ravens type offense? Is that good or bad for Swift? Do they draft a RB to form a bad ass two headed monster rushing attack??

And thats just one team...

I think the only givens at this point would be Cook, Kamara, Henry, Zeke, CMAC, Barkley, Thomas...and I'm not even convinced on Thomas

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna dig into this, cuz ive been considering posting something similar, with more of a dynasty theme..but...just to throw some food for thought into the mix...

New GM's, new HC's, new OC's, soon to be UFRA's, and RFA's- especially those at QB/RB, can all be bigger factors for next years first round then, say, Swift's final stretch run, regardless of how he does. Does the new GM/HC hit the reset button, trade Stafford to Denver (as is the hot topic in Denver local talk radio of late), and start over? Does he install a Ravens type offense? Is that good or bad for Swift? Do they draft a RB to form a bad ass two headed monster rushing attack??

I think the only givens at this point would be Cook, Kamara, Henry, Zeke, CMAC, Barkley, Thomas...and I'm not even convinced on Thomas
the ones on your list also have same problem what will the team look like next year and cmac/barkley/thomas are all injury concerns
kamara needs brees or someone besides hill
cook/henry/zeke only concern is do their teams get another back
i agree about swift cant trust the lions :suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ones on your list also have same problem what will the team look like next year and cmac/barkley/thomas are all injury concerns
kamara needs brees or someone besides hill
cook/henry/zeke only concern is do their teams get another back
i agree about swift cant trust the lions :suds:
But..they are proven commodities, likely to be highly valued nearly no matter what...most of the dudes mentioned in the original post...are not

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You forgot Chubb :)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chubb
Cook
Barkley
Zeke
Kamara
Cmac
Dhop
Dadams
Ekeler
Henry
Hill
off the top of my head for the top of drafts

Should be there but will be slightly undervalued

Metcalf
James Robinson
Michael thomas
Diggs

then a handful of guys that will be oddly valued due to age

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chubb
Cook
Barkley
Zeke
Kamara
Cmac
Dhop
Dadams
Ekeler
Henry
Hill
off the top of my head for the top of drafts

Should be there but will be slightly undervalued

Metcalf
James Robinson
Michael thomas
Diggs

then a handful of guys that will be oddly valued due to age
I think at this point I'd put DK in the bottom of the first round. Shit, I forgot about Barkley in my first post.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at this point I'd put DK in the bottom of the first round. Shit, I forgot about Barkley in my first post.
Yeah I mean I can argue more than 10 guys.
My list had 11 add dk and James robinson(yeah I believe)....that’s 12 and if Michael Thomas reverts to form him in round 2? Or like mid to late round 2?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I mean I can argue more than 10 guys.
My list had 11 add dk and James robinson(yeah I believe)....that’s 12 and if Michael Thomas reverts to form him in round 2? Or like mid to late round 2?
Maybe, but I can damn near guarantee that in all 5 leagues I'm in Thomas will be a 1st rounder. Somebody will see this season as a one-off and snag him at the bottom.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the 5 you listed, i can see Robinson being a first rounder.