• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles want to trade Bennett

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You calling me a liar Frank? Is that what you calling me?
Remember SteelersPride posted it for me so he’d have to be in on this with me too. Sorry bro... it’s real and you were wrong.

Bullshit. SteelerPride wasn’t in on it, he just reposted your fake as fuck email cause you are butt hurt for being WRONG

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. SteelerPride wasn’t in on it, he just reposted your fake as fuck email cause you are butt hurt for being WRONG

I forwarded it to his personal email. How could I fake that...
Maybe you’re just wrong young buck

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have no response to what I said? You must be implying that I'm right but can't bring yourself to say it. What did I say that you don't agree with or is flat out wrong?

This is a really a stupid conversation anyway, since in reality not a single team has lost a FA yet. This should probably be a conversation to have in June when camps are gearing up to see who lost what and replaced with who.

But, just for fun, can you answer the question of who have they lost that can't be replaced? And Foles is one I've already said is big so he's not an answer.

Jordan Hicks.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Hicks.

OK. So a guy who has been injured fairly often is now irreplaceable.

It's a good signing for the Cardinals, IF HEALTHY, but definitely not an irreplaceable loss. Of course, I fully expect you to twist my words like you have the whole thread to make yourself feel correct.

How about we see who they replace him with via FA or the draft (draft being the more probably route if I"m guessing now).

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a good signing for the Cardinals, IF HEALTHY, but definitely not an irreplaceable loss. Of course, I fully expect you to twist my words like you have the whole thread to make yourself feel correct.

How about we see who they replace him with via FA or the draft (draft being the more probably route if I"m guessing now).
dudes been hurt more than healthy. 19 missed games in college as well

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look, I get it. I know you think your schtick is clever but it isn’t. Let me guess... it goes like this: everyone the Eagles signs is fantastic... everyone they let go is garbage.

THAT’S why there’s so many eagles threads. You guys never disappoint.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I get it. I know you think your schtick is clever but it isn’t. Let me guess... it goes like this: everyone the Eagles signs is fantastic... everyone they let go is garbage.

Shocking, you trying to twist words. Can't say it anymore clearly than this...

He's a loss, but not irreplaceable. A good signing by the Cards IF HE CAN STAY HEALTHY. Same I've said in every post about him. Nice try though to make up what I said.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking, you trying to twist words. Can't say it anymore clearly than this...

He's a loss, but not irreplaceable. A good signing by the Cards IF HE CAN STAY HEALTHY. Same I've said in every post about him. Nice try though to make up what I said.

Yup ... 26 year year old starters are not a problem to replace. Besides... this guy has questionable health. Is that right?

Hmmm... he was good enough to start 12 games but he’s not a cap casualty “that can be replaced”.

Keep going. It’s fun for us.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup ... 26 year year old starters are not a problem to replace. Besides... this guy has questionable health. Is that right?

Hmmm... he was good enough to start 12 games but he’s not a cap casualty “that can be replaced”.

Keep going. It’s fun for us.

Guess I could say it more clearly. Reading comprehension really isn't your specialty is it?

Let's try again...

Not a cap casualty
Injured every year he was here except 1
A good signing by the Cards IF HEALTHY

Go ahead and twist things instead of admitting you've been wrong this entire thread. From "Foles was signed through 2019 b4 the Eagles redid his contract after the Super Bowl" to "Hicks is irreplaceable". My favorite may have been replaceable FA's really means cap hell.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I could say it more clearly. Reading comprehension really isn't your specialty is it?

Let's try again...

Not a cap casualty
Injured every year he was here except 1
A good signing by the Cards IF HEALTHY

Go ahead and twist things instead of admitting you've been wrong this entire thread. From "Foles was signed through 2019 b4 the Eagles redid his contract after the Super Bowl" to "Hicks is irreplaceable". My favorite may have been replaceable FA's really means cap hell.

So it’s good to let hicks go bc he’s injury prone but signing Malik Jackson is a great move, right?

Eagles fans are fun.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett plans on talking to Brady and Belechik about their associations with Trump and plans to remain inside when the national anthem plays.

What could go wrong????

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OMG! over 50,000 threads, and over 150,000 responses on Eagles threads and the day has finally come :

Where he finally gets it! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG! over 50,000 threads, and over 150,000 responses on Eagles threads and the day has finally come :

Where he finally gets it! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The irony is that every fanbase acts like this, but somehow, they believe that they can get to us.

We are solid.

Okay, maybe there's that one guy. And maybe another, but aside from that, we are solid!

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it’s good to let hicks go bc he’s injury prone but signing Malik Jackson is a great move, right?

Eagles fans are fun.

In the context of this question yes. Let's see, a guy who has played in 43 out of 64 games in his career (about 1 out of every 3 missed) vs a guy who has played in 110 out of a possible 112 games in his career. And the 2 missed were in his rookie season.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the context of this question yes. Let's see, a guy who has played in 43 out of 64 games in his career (about 1 out of every 3 missed) vs a guy who has played in 110 out of a possible 112 games in his career. And the 2 missed were in his rookie season.

12 games last year. Figures lie and liars figure.

But I’ll play along... what’s the percentage of games Wentz played in/missed... but he’s great, right? Oh, and at least this guy is healthy... can you say the same for Wentz?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 games las5 year. Figures lie and liars figure.

But I’ll play along... what’s the percentage of games Wentz played in/missed... but he’s great, right? Oh, and at least this guy is healthy... can you say the same for Wentz?

BOOM

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 games last year. Figures lie and liars figure.

Ok, I'll play along too even though why you brought up in this discussion I'm not sure. I guess to make your point.

Wentz has played in 30 out of 48 games. Played in 11 last year, which is 1 less than hicks.

So, point?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Racist Bennett can breath a sigh of relief