• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles secondary HORRIFIC

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you would think some folks would still be hung over from waiting for so damn long to win the big one,
and they wouldn't push the panic button this early.....

My thoughts exacly. The performace against the Bucs IMO does not mean the secondary is bad. Do they match up poorly against teams with a lot of speed?.......yes....we learned that yesterday but many teams do not have the speed they have. On top of that we were inept on offense. Could not really get anythig going because injuries were a major problem. Watching the game I saw that Foles missed some opportunities and his passing was off. He seemed to sail a lot of passes high. The Eagles got outschemed. We gave up way too many big plays. A team that has an 11 minute advantage on time of possession does not often lose games.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts exacly. The performace against the Bucs IMO does not mean the secondary is bad. Do they match up poorly against teams with a lot of speed?.......yes....we learned that yesterday but many teams do not have the speed they have. On top of that we were inept on offense. Could not really get anythig going because injuries were a major problem.

You left off :

Stupid penalties
D lines pass rush went to sleep ( the Bennett thing is about to blow up)
The gambler going for it on 4th down again back fired again when Zach didn't try to get the stretch on 4th down.
Foles gets in a groove once they go up tempo, but they decide to slow it back down again.

Plus with all the negative talk, the Eagles still had a shot in the game when they ran the ball three times inside the red zone instead of going quick strike which would've left time on the play clock.....

Sometimes you need to get slapped in the face so you don't walk around thinking your shit don't stink!
Wake up call up and down the roster and this includes the coaching staff!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left off :

Stupid penalties
D lines pass rush went to sleep ( the Bennett thing is about to blow up)
The gambler going for it on 4th down again back fired again when Zach didn't try to get the stretch on 4th down.
Foles gets in a groove once they go up tempo, but they decide to slow it back down again.

Plus with all the negative talk, the Eagles still had a shot in the game when they ran the ball three times inside the red zone instead of going quick strike which would've left time on the play clock.....

Sometimes you need to get slapped in the face so you don't walk around thinking your shit don't stink!
Wake up call up and down the roster and this includes the coaching staff!

Why did you say you think the Bennett experiment is gonna blow up?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a couple times during the game where Bennett did not look happy when he was being subbed in for.
Well he is a powder keg.
But it should be expected to be subbed for. Feels like you guys have 300 Dlineman LOL

Keeping them fresh worked for Jimmy Johnson & I see it working for the eagles.