• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles secondary HORRIFIC

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles actually have a pretty good seconday. Jalen Mills is garbage and I am sure before long a change will be made here." So, again, your furious at me for saying you said this.

No....My being pissed off has nothing to do with this. It has to do with the fact that you name dropped me with some made up bullshit and did not admit you were wrong. Instead you flip flopped on another aspect of an argument. So I guess I have to break it down for you.

You quoted something Tapey said " The entire secondary is shit, no wait its only Jalen Mills thats shit, no wait its the entire secondary, etc...."see what I mean? not sure why I asked im sure you wont." and your response to this post and you quoted it to say that you did not say it but I did. So reading those comments I am like WTF..... I never said anything like this and I replied and told you to make sure you get your facts right. Instead of admitting you misquoted or read it wrong you switched it into something else.

When I called you out on it you said this:

You dont understand the discussion.
I said the secondary and Jalen Mills, in particular, are playing awful.
You said the secondary is good except Mills.
He then attributed you quote of the Eagles secondary being good to me.
I didnt say that part. You did.

So now you are saying I am not able to follow the discussion and you threw some made up comments into Tapey's post. Take a good look at the bolded part of your comments. Then scroll up and read the comments that Tapey made. Those are his exact words without any edits and his original post was never edited. There is not a single reference to the Eagles secondary being good. He never made a comment about that. And that is what all of this is really about. Your refusal to admit you were wrong when you clearly were.

I never once denied saying the Eagles secondary was good. You are accusing people of not understanding the discussion when you clearly were not following it properly yourself.

That was my issue. You made a claim I said something I did not say. Instead of admitting you were wrong you tried to twist it into something else. That does not fly with me. If you are going to quote someone in a debate with you and want to claim someone else said it make sure your information is accurate. Trust me this is not something I hold a grudge on....I get over shit quickly you just happened to catch me in a bad mood after a bad Eagles loss.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No....My being pissed off has nothing to do with this. It has to do with the fact that you name dropped me with some made up bullshit and did not admit you were wrong. Instead you flip flopped on another aspect of an argument. So I guess I have to break it down for you.

You quoted something Tapey said " The entire secondary is shit, no wait its only Jalen Mills thats shit, no wait its the entire secondary, etc...."see what I mean? not sure why I asked im sure you wont." and your response to this post and you quoted it to say that you did not say it but I did. So reading those comments I am like WTF..... I never said anything like this and I replied and told you to make sure you get your facts right. Instead of admitting you misquoted or read it wrong you switched it into something else.

When I called you out on it you said this:

You dont understand the discussion.
I said the secondary and Jalen Mills, in particular, are playing awful.
You said the secondary is good except Mills.
He then attributed you quote of the Eagles secondary being good to me.
I didnt say that part. You did.

So now you are saying I am not able to follow the discussion and you threw some made up comments into Tapey's post. Take a good look at the bolded part of your comments. Then scroll up and read the comments that Tapey made. Those are his exact words without any edits and his original post was never edited. There is not a single reference to the Eagles secondary being good. He never made a comment about that. And that is what all of this is really about. Your refusal to admit you were wrong when you clearly were.

I never once denied saying the Eagles secondary was good. You are accusing people of not understanding the discussion when you clearly were not following it properly yourself.

That was my issue. You made a claim I said something I did not say. Instead of admitting you were wrong you tried to twist it into something else. That does not fly with me. If you are going to quote someone in a debate with you and want to claim someone else said it make sure your information is accurate. Trust me this is not something I hold a grudge on....I get over shit quickly you just happened to catch me in a bad mood after a bad Eagles loss.
what he said:agree: (except for the last part. I am ok with an Eagle Loss)

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said that you were the one who said Philly has a good secondary. I NEVER said you said whats highlighted in black above. Thats where you are completely confused my man. SO I NEVER MADE A CLAIM THAT YOU SAID SOMETHING THAT YOU DIDNT SAY.

So why should I admit that I said something wrong when you were confused what I was talking about. I never said the above bolded sentence. See where you are confused?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said that you were the one who said Philly has a good secondary. I NEVER said you said whats highlighted in black above. Thats where you are completely confused my man. SO I NEVER MADE A CLAIM THAT YOU SAID SOMETHING THAT YOU DIDNT SAY.

So why should I admit that I said something wrong when you were confused what I was talking about. I never said the above bolded sentence. See where you are confused?
maybe ur dyslexic?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe ur dyslexic?

So Im dyslexic cause the other Eagle fan was completely confused on what quote I attributed to him? I actually understand why he was mad but he was confused.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Im dyslexic cause the other Eagle fan was completely confused on what quote I attributed to him? I actually understand why he was mad but he was confused.
You dont understand jack shit

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont understand jack shit

Instead of just hurling insults why dont you make a point. The other Eagle fan thought that I said a completely different quote. I see why he was mad but he didnt understand the quote I used of his. No big deal cause Ive done that before. He was just confused.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of just hurling insults why dont you make a point. The other Eagle fan thought that I said a completely different quote. I see why he was mad but he didnt understand the quote I used of his. No big deal cause Ive done that before. He was just confused.
Lol show me where I hurled an insult, no big deal because youre just confused

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol show me where I hurled an insult, no big deal because youre just confused

1. You dont understand jack shit
2. Says the guy freaking out
3. Keep on flip flopping on your argument
4. Of course you fail to see the flip flopping, cuz youre an idiot
5. Im sorry you have a mental disability and you have to go through life like that, just terrible
6. No I didnt, youre a fucking idiot
7. The only thing you have proven is that you have no clue what you are talking about
8. No I didnt, youre a fucking idiot, stop putting words into others post
9. Holy shit the amount of stupid here is alarming

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You dont understand jack shit
2. Says the guy freaking out
3. Keep on flip flopping on your argument
4. Of course you fail to see the flip flopping, cuz youre an idiot
5. Im sorry you have a mental disability and you have to go through life like that, just terrible
6. No I didnt, youre a fucking idiot
7. The only thing you have proven is that you have no clue what you are talking about
8. No I didnt, youre a fucking idiot, stop putting words into others post
9. Holy shit the amount of stupid here is alarming
None of which are insults

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of which are insults

Youre a fucking idiot isnt an insult?
You have a mental disability isnt an insult?
Cuz youre an idiot isnt an insult.

OK, I can see we have a 18 year old kid on here just begging I mean begging to start shit from the get go cause I said the Eagles secondary is playing horrific giving up almost 1200 yards in their last 3 games.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre a fucking idiot isnt an insult?
You have a mental disability isnt an insult?
Cuz youre an idiot isnt an insult.

OK, I can see we have a 18 year old kid on here just begging I mean begging to start shit from the get go cause I said the Eagles secondary is playing horrific giving up almost 1200 yards in their last 3 games.
Yea its you tbh. just because you say something doesnt make it a fact, grow up

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is seriously something wrong with you. Go read post #56 in this thread. it is near the bottom of page 3.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were horrendous in the SB, they need Wentz to save that team

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is seriously something wrong with you. Go read post #56 in this thread. it is near the bottom of page 3.

I got you... I quoted the wrong post and it made me look like I was attributing that to you when I was trying to say you were the one who said they have a good secondary (outside of Mills).