• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles may need to take it easy on Dallas this weekend

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A nice game... :thumb:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say it ain't so.....the eagles are better than Dallas in every way. Coaching, defense, receivers, TE, oline and with out question, QB play. No penalties, at home coming off a bye while Dallas played Monday and had to travel. This is not suppose to happen.

wondering....did any eagle fan predicted 10-6 for the season?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing. It's not a message board without someone talking shit. That someone is sometimes me. Would you have it any other way?

Now, go enjoy your 4-5 record, Dallas fans. Maybe it saved Red J.

Here's the thing, it ain't a message board with out rubbing a loss in the face of those shit eating eagle fans!

I enjoy my 4-5 record right now more than you enjoy yours and that is the sweet smell of my teams success while knowing your team is full of loosers!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say it ain't so.....the eagles are better than Dallas in every way. Coaching, defense, receivers, TE, oline and with out question, QB play. No penalties, at home coming off a bye while Dallas played Monday and had to travel. This is not suppose to happen.

Yes I did, they'll be lucky to hit 8-8 !

Reality has set in and no more smoke and mirrors for this team!

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

6 and 10

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing, it ain't a message board with out rubbing a loss in the face of those shit eating eagle fans!

I enjoy my 4-5 record right now more than you enjoy yours and that is the sweet smell of my teams success while knowing your team is full of loosers!

Tough but fair.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not any more, at least that's how I understand it.
but then again....it's the same fan base that shouted from the rooftops last year their team would be one and done without their MVP QB for the playoffs....only to be the shit again with each playoff win.

Hell...Philly and Dallas most likely finish 8-8 and eagle fans will stick their chest out cause Dallas lost their 1st draft pick on the Cooper trade. Go Figure. least now they might see the lightning in the bottle they caught last year. The stars were all aligned.....they might not want to admit it, but a hell-a-va lot is the decisions made and not made with the football with regards to QB play and that had everything to do with Foles. The eagles rode that wave after the first playoff win and their great fans were the last to board the train

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I give the nod to the Dallas defense over many this year, including the Iggles.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give the nod to the Dallas defense over many this year, including the Iggles.
this year I agree
Dallas has put together some young DB's with game and drafted well in the dline and might of hit a homer with the two LB's. Dallas caught some shit drafting Smith when they did. This guy is starting to flash and the rookie pick sure looks good. Dallas is putting a solid NFL defense together. When they don't have the Tennessee games (not being able to get off the field) then I'll think their one of the NFL's best

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this year I agree
Dallas has put together some young DB's with game and drafted well in the dline and might of hit a homer with the two LB's. Dallas caught some shit drafting Smith when they did. This guy is starting to flash and the rookie pick sure looks good. Dallas is putting a solid NFL defense together. When they don't have the Tennessee games (not being able to get off the field) then I'll think their one of the NFL's best

Yup.

A refreshing change. I love the Smith Bros. I'd like to see them run Rod more often.

And I love seeing Gregory be disruptive.