• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles/Giants

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, Agholor is the deep threat. we need to throw the ball downfield several times a game.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are horrible to start games this year ... feels like we are always playing from behind. Our D blows and our O can't seem to get going till the 3rd or 4th possession.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the second half the game plan was run oriented which was setting up the pass. The pass run ratio was 19 rushes to 17 passes. One of the drives was nothing but passes (6 total) and that drive ended in a punt. The drive started with a sack and we did get one first down but the 3 consecutive passes later we punt again. I think it was here that someone finally pulled their head out of their ass. You take away that 1 drive and it was 17 rushes to 13 passes. However to really put in perspective you have to look at what happened after that pass only drive.

After the pass only drive the ratio was 12 rushes to 4 passes. Now I will admit that the last 3 rushes were designed to eat clock but up until this very game that did not matter to Pederson. We could be up with 2 scores with 2 minutes left in the game and he would continue to call pass play after pass play. We have lost at least 3 games if not more becuase of piss poor time management and his pass heavy play calling. Not sure what made Doug realize he was being a moron but I hope it sticks.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run,run,run your team merrily down the field!