• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles' Free Agency

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good low key signing today with Safety Andrew Sendejo. Has dealt with injury issues recently, but a quality Safety when healthy. Good depth signing and we now have a solid 3 deep veteran crew.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he would be a good fit here when the Vikes released him... Strong locker room guy and starter on a really good Defense back in '17. Will fit in nicely as the #3.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Sendejo signing! Safety feels good now.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like the Eagles' strategy was to solidify the entire 2ndary prior to the draft. Wonder if we can resign Jernigan to a 1 year low prove-health number? Cox, Jackson and Jernigan would be a lethal rotation trio in the middle.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like the Eagles' strategy was to solidify the entire 2ndary prior to the draft. Wonder if we can resign Jernigan to a 1 year low prove-health number? Cox, Jackson and Jernigan would be a lethal rotation trio in the middle.

The same issues still remain. Depth and quality on the defensive line, depth on the offensive line, running back.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same issues still remain. Depth and quality on the defensive line, depth on the offensive line, running back.

Who expects the Eagles to address everything in March? Isn’t the draft right around the corner? :scratch:

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DL is stacked in this draft and we can get our RB in Rd 2 where we have two picks. We can also wait till Rd 4 where we again have two picks as RB's always drop. Miles Sanders is the Back I'm hoping for in Rd 2.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DL is stacked in this draft and we can get our RB in Rd 2 where we have two picks. We can also wait till Rd 4 where we again have two picks as RB's always drop. Miles Sanders is the Back I'm hoping for in Rd 2.

Looking at who they've visited with give you an idea of what they're looking for. At this point with the lack of true first rounders among the visits i'm thinking they're looking to trade down for more second and third rounders.
Interestingly enough, if that walter list is accurate eagles are the only team that's visited with jacobs.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally i wouldn't draft a RB in the first unless it's a Saquon, Zeke, or Gurley. However, if Jacobs is the BPA, then go ahead and get him. We can still get a couple of DL's in the 2nd.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at who they've visited with give you an idea of what they're looking for. At this point with the lack of true first rounders among the visits i'm thinking they're looking to trade down for more second and third rounders.
Interestingly enough, if that walter list is accurate eagles are the only team that's visited with jacobs.

I'd be perfectly fine with a trade down ... maybe to get that lost 3rd rounder. I'm weary of Jacobs at 25, solid Back, but he ran behind a really good Bama OL and the recent history of Bama RB's isn't the best. Add to that he had a very "non-explosive" Private workout showing which is a small red flag. I'd be happier taking him in the early 2nd with a trade down in which we get a 3rd.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be perfectly fine with a trade down ... maybe to get that lost 3rd rounder. I'm weary of Jacobs at 25, solid Back, but he ran behind a really good Bama OL and the recent history of Bama RB's isn't the best. Add to that he had a very "non-explosive" Private workout showing which is a small red flag. I'd be happier taking him in the early 2nd with a trade down in which we get a 3rd.
A lot of the mocks I have seen have him coming to us in the 1st. Who drafting behind us needs a RB? I am all for trading back and recovering a 3rd this year, and possibly something else next year besides the 2nd I would expect. Since we are drafting late, maybe a QB needy team will want to move up to draft whichever of the top QBs are left so they can hold that 5th year option. The Dolphins have been a good trade partner with us, maybe they would want whoever is still there.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's a good possibility Jacobs falls into the 2nd... we could be in the same scenario this year as 2018; if a QB drops into the 20's, and a team is looking to get back into the late first, we could move back 10-15 spots and still get Jacobs with far better value than taking him at 25 and pick up some extra draft capital in the process.

I like Jacobs, but my favorite guy is Montgomery. it's possible that he's still on the board at 53 - I'd be thrilled in that case if we ended up with him instead. And Isabella at 57...