• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Free Agency & Draft 2020

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's a speed guy either. Despite timing faster, Jefferson's field speed is better. I'd say Mims' role would be similar to Alshon's but he will add more muscle to his frame and will be much more physical.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is and will be faster than Jeffrey is/was. So, I think the pick, barring a trade up, will Mims or Jefferson. Either way, we should get an excellent receiver, bordering on being elite.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Reagor a lot anywhere in Rd 2; I've heard the Eagles have been in contact with him a lot lately. Mims, Hamler and Reagor are the 3 that the Eagles have been linked to the most this off season. Jefferson is the player "mocked" to us the most at 21 and even though I like him a lot, I don't think the Eagles are looking his way at 21 as they are looking for "outside" targets to draw the attention away from Ertz/Goedert who will continue to be their money guys in the middle of the field. Outside guys like Mims, Hamler and Reagor would prevent defenses from cheating towards Ertz/Goedert. Greg Ward should be just fine as our main slot guy ... tough and sure hands, plus he can find those soft short zone areas.

Yeah. You’re selling me on this idea. You make a great point about wanting outside threat to open the middle for Ertz and Goedert. At this point I would feel fine with Ward as our slot. He’s a worker and did all the right things to put him where he got to the end of last year. If he can hold that work and stay on it I think he will be a fine slot.

I do like Jefferson....but yeah...slot isn’t a need.
Not super crazy about Hamler overall. But there are other options in the 2nd or 3rd

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changing the topic a bit from WR's to RB'S and a possible developmental QB. Who/what do you like in the 4-6 rounds. As far as RB do you want bigger like AJ Dillion or possibly Zack Akers, or a "more" versatile RB like Eno Benjamin, Anthony McFarland, Lamical Perrine, Darryton Evans. I do like one RB that is not talked about much and that's Michael Warren II out of Cincinnati. There is a rather large group of RB's that should be available in rounds 4-6.

As to QB's for developing. Anthony Gordon, James Morgan, and Cole McDonald are ones I like.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changing the topic a bit from WR's to RB'S and a possible developmental QB. Who/what do you like in the 4-6 rounds. As far as RB do you want bigger like AJ Dillion or possibly Zack Akers, or a "more" versatile RB like Eno Benjamin, Anthony McFarland, Lamical Perrine, Darryton Evans. I do like one RB that is not talked about much and that's Michael Warren II out of Cincinnati. There is a rather large group of RB's that should be available in rounds 4-6.

As to QB's for developing. Anthony Gordon, James Morgan, and Cole McDonald are ones I like.

I had Warren in my Mock Rey's Post Free Agency Eagles' Mock … I think he's the perfect compliment to what we have and it won't take a premium pick to get him. I haven't really looked at QB's in this draft, maybe I'll take a look later today.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Warren in my Mock Rey's Post Free Agency Eagles' Mock … I think he's the perfect compliment to what we have and it won't take a premium pick to get him. I haven't really looked at QB's in this draft, maybe I'll take a look later today.

I like what we see. He can be the pile driver that we need. He looks like a better than Howard was. grab him, even in one of the 4th's, or 5th round. Good research Rey.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like BearCats, the Eagles have had good success with BearCat players and I like their program. Warren has good stats and size. Probably a 5th round selection maybe 6th. I’m in.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cincy guy I like is the later rounds is the TE, Deguara. When they beat Chip Kelly's UCLA team (yes I enjoyed that), he jumped out to me. Not the biggest or fastest, but could be our next Brent Celek, and we need a third TE.

NFL Draft & Combine Profile - Josiah Deguara | NFL.com

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cincy guy I like is the later rounds is the TE, Deguara. When they beat Chip Kelly's UCLA team (yes I enjoyed that), he jumped out to me. Not the biggest or fastest, but could be our next Brent Celek, and we need a third TE.

NFL Draft & Combine Profile - Josiah Deguara | NFL.com

I like him as well. An all-out effort guy. I also like Asaia the TE from UCLA. He has some untapped athletic skills.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him as well. An all-out effort guy. I also like Asaia the TE from UCLA. He has some untapped athletic skills.
Oh no, a Chip Kelly player!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a very good list with stats of the top 10 WR's that we need to consider.
2020 NFL Draft: Top 10 wide receivers

I have my fingers crossed that one of the 3 amigos slips to #21, and the we grab a very good one at #53: like Aiyuk, Reagor, or Edwards. Of course, Howie could trade up to the Browns or Jets, and get a top 3 guy.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would do a 3rd and Rasul Douglas in a heartbeat for Curtis Samuel. Plus Samuel is more than just a speed guy, he can work the middle routes and can do damage after the catch.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then it makes no difference if he's not available.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not in on Hamler, he just seems limited to speed. There are much better options. If Howie is truly serious about Hamler I have serious questions about Howie.

Agreed. I think I'd be OK if he fell to our 2nd round pick, but to trade up for him? Nope. If we're looking for a speed guy at that point, I like Duvernay and Reagor better than Hamler in that scenario anyway.