• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles/Cowboys Predictions

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well what do you know, down double digits again in the 1st half. The defense stinks and the offense moves sooooo slow. Even with the hurry up offense they're still moving slow.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.....yeah. That’s another Eagles first quarter. Still, that was absolutely as shitty as it can start and we have the ball to start the second and down one score.

I think worst thing to come out of this is not getting the ball to start the second half.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles Sanders dances too much on running plays. Why the fuck are we calling a run for him on 3rd and 4

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I have hardly seen a defense so confused than what I just saw on that drive. There is a disconnect between players and sideline.

I can’t see the Barnett injury any other way. Barring them coming back and saying he’s out of the game it looks like this......

Half the defense was one kneeing it at the sideline before Barnett sat down. The other half was looking at the sideline for a timeout. Nothing came and Barnett sat down. I’m pretty sure anyway. I feel like this Defense is quitting.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys 57
Eagles 10

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles - 27
Girls - 20
@old duke you may want to start predicting the Eagles opponents in the winning side. You haven't been good on your picks lately.:suds: I put money on the Cowboys simply because we are not good on either side of the ball and the injury but will deal our gate of not making the playoffs. And the Cowboys are banged up, but those players are playing tonight. We toast!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....that’s the cherry on that half. There is no way we run with this team. That really fucking sucks. This is really starting to look like a team that could tail spin easily.

I hope not and hope this is just the low point of the season....but I don’t know.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....that’s the cherry on that half. There is no way we run with this team. That really fucking sucks. This is really starting to look like a team that could tail spin easily.

I hope not and hope this is just the low point of the season....but I don’t know.

If Jim Schwartz is not fired next week we are looking at a top 10 maybe top 5 pick.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a deep breath! 2 things are for sure. Schwartz needs to go, and get c def.coach who is more aggressive.
Same with Groh. Doug needs a coorginator with imagination, ala Reich, or Lefeur, etc.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jim Schwartz is not fired next week we are looking at a top 10 maybe top 5 pick.

You’re statement predicates that someone would come in and right the ship in his stead.

I just don’t see that being super possible. We might just easily be looking at a top 10-12 if they are not careful here.

I don’t say that to defend keeping JS. Not in the least. I felt like I saw something I hadn’t seen in an Eagles team in a long time...some quit in then. Will see how the second half goes.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re statement predicates that someone would come in and right the ship in his stead.

I just don’t see that being super possible. We might just easily be looking at a top 10-12 if they are not careful here.

I don’t say that to defend keeping JS. Not in the least. I felt like I saw something I hadn’t seen in an Eagles team in a long time...some quit in then. Will see how the second half goes.

I think it needs to be done to begin the overhaul the defense. I think the season is over and Schwartz has been garbage since the SB and has not improved. I understand that injuries are a part of football but he refuses to change his defense even in the midst of injuries. We get some starters back and it is the same thing all over again.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we just use 1/3 of the 3rd Q to get 3 points? Sheesh.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we just use 1/3 of the 3rd Q to get 3 points? Sheesh.

Yup.... Without Djax we do not have a quick strike offense. The Cowboys are playing 2 high safety. Pederson has not figured out how to beat it.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup.... Without Djax we do not have a quick strike offense. The Cowboys are playing 2 high safety. Pederson has not figured out how to beat it.

When you have a LB who can take away Ertz, it makes beating that coverage difficult.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Quin will be fired by the Falcons for sure. When the season ends, hopefully Howie will be aggressive and not stall. Part of me is relieved we didn't beat the Rams offer for Ramsey. My reasoning is that we just have too many holes to fill and our cap space is near the max. It's time to shed some salary when the time comes. Our vets can't even stay on the field reconstructive games without injury. Holy smokes it's like we have players made of glass. The blame goes to Schwartz and Groh. They both are terrible and it doesn't help that they don't have a good hand to be dealt with all these injuries.
this g a me tonight was the perfect recipe for disaster for us. The Cowboys being banged up as well on a three game skid. However, they were healthy enough to have their key players play tonight on the biggest stage. Garret outcoached Doug yet again.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Quin will be fired by the Falcons for sure. When the season ends, hopefully Howie will be aggressive and not stall. Part of me is relieved we didn't beat the Rams offer for Ramsey. My reasoning is that we just have too many holes to fill and our cap space is near the max. It's time to shed some salary when the time comes. Our vets can't even stay on the field reconstructive games without injury. Holy smokes it's like we have players made of glass. The blame goes to Schwartz and Groh. They both are terrible and it doesn't help that they don't have a good hand to be dealt with all these injuries.
this g a me tonight was the perfect recipe for disaster for us. The Cowboys being banged up as well on a three game skid. However, they were healthy enough to have their key players play tonight on the biggest stage. Garret outcoached Doug yet again.

I don’t even know if I could say anyone was out coached in this one. It was just a “wheel fell off” game from the first whistle.

You struck on the exact reason I was not for getting Ramsey. No, I’m not going to come and say I saw it going this way. I just know that, no matter what good or bad happened this year, there was going to be some roster to turn over 2020 forward. Sure, we can debate how well recent drafts were, we can worry about what it will look like to draft without Douglas.

But I’ll just try to keep faith as we get to those points.

We do need to pivot on coordinators in the offseason. I don’t know that I feel great about Quinn, but I also don’t know that I know who will be out there. Offense just needs someone super strong in game planning. This has been very lacking. On the surface I see Duce being ready. But that’s just on the surface for what it’s worth.

I’m interested to see what happens this week and before the trade deadline. I got this feeling tonight that Howie might be talking to Elway about how we go about getting Chris Harris Jr and Emanuel Sanders in one fell swoop.