• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles at Titans

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh?

It was not a block to the back - Titan defender blocked him on the side
And it certainly wasn't "egregious"

View attachment 188015

I do not normally complain about refs calls
To me there are enough other plays in the game that are controlled by the players themselves that if you add them up nullify any bad calls by refs. Eagles had plenty of opportunityto win this game despite any perceived bad ref calls

If the situation was reversed and an Eagles player hit a Titan player like the above shot and the Eagles player was flagged for a block in the back everyone on here would be screaming bloody murder

The PI on Mills was ticky tack - that probably should not have been called

But the above was not a block in the back and the PI call on Jenkins was a legit PI call. Jenkins grabbed him before the ball was there.

Eagles lost this game not because of the refs but because of their sloppy piss poor play and coaching

Agree with this. It was more a side block than a block in back. I would not be surprised if it has been called anyway. In real-time it could likely go either way.

But this was not a “refs screwed us” game IMO

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty obvious block in the back IMO. I don't know the exact definition but looks like most block in the back calls around the league. I thought during game time it should have been called and was surprised it was not. Too many other opportunities to win to blame this particular call. It may not have even changed this play much less the outcome.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants win felt good on Thursday. But another week another titans game. Looking at Mariota s box score every week but against us, that line is crazy. Granted, cut back on some turnovers each week is closer to a win, been a weird season around the league

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants win felt good on Thursday. But another week another titans game. Looking at Mariota s box score every week but against us, that line is crazy. Granted, cut back on some turnovers each week is closer to a win, been a weird season around the league

Maybe the Titans game just ends up being that annual Madden type “no fucking way” of game.

If so I am glad to have that one past.