• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles at Saints (Sunday NFC Divisional Round)

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this is a very good Safety draft, but at some point we need to start grooming some long-term options. Not sure how much longer Jenkins is going to be able to sustain his level of play and McLeod's status is kind of uncertain (although my guess is that he comes back for at least another year).

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this is a very good Safety draft, but at some point we need to start grooming some long-term options. Not sure how much longer Jenkins is going to be able to sustain his level of play and McLeod's status is kind of uncertain (although my guess is that he comes back for at least another year).

These draft nerds don't have a clue yet about the safeties.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, who out of this class do you like?
I don't have a clue yet either. Safeties end up all over the board and finding a fit guy in the middle rounds is often relatively easy. Especially if he's only supposed to be the #3 safety.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deionte Johnson, Ala., will be a top 10 pick.
If someone drops ala James last year then it makes this easy. But we were talking about mid round safeties.

Hardly any difference besides fit from rounds 2-4. Should be something available to pull the trigger on to strengthen the position.