• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles at Giants Thursday Night

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say this is a pretty important game ... not a "must" win, but a division game and a loss would put us at 2-4 ... so it's pretty close to it.

Predictions?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But really - a little worried about this game. Short week, division rival, the Eagles are looking weak, Barkley and Beckham, they struggled against the Giants last year.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just going to say this is an absolute must win. It’s not part of a panic so early in the year....it’s just the way it’s set up.

We have been sloppy all year and downright putrid at points the last two weeks. Losing to the lowly Giants to make it three losses in a row with an extended break before the Jags in London would just be weird.

I think there is certainly a case to be made that as bad as it has been that fight and resilience has been there most of the time with the team. A loss tonight, the bark of the media for the next 10 days and then a weird game with the Jags in London feels like a bad recipe.

Therefore....nothing to do but call for the win...28-24. I think there is struggle again, but this time we come out on top. That doesn’t fully eliminate all the chatter the next 10 days....but it puts some deodorant on it and gives something to build on. Let’s go!

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trash manning went with the very quick release last year against the eagles both games and it worked pretty effectively. That's kind of scary when you consider how the secondary has played this season.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just going to say this is an absolute must win. It’s not part of a panic so early in the year....it’s just the way it’s set up.

We have been sloppy all year and downright putrid at points the last two weeks. Losing to the lowly Giants to make it three losses in a row with an extended break before the Jags in London would just be weird.

I think there is certainly a case to be made that as bad as it has been that fight and resilience has been there most of the time with the team. A loss tonight, the bark of the media for the next 10 days and then a weird game with the Jags in London feels like a bad recipe.

Therefore....nothing to do but call for the win...28-24. I think there is struggle again, but this time we come out on top. That doesn’t fully eliminate all the chatter the next 10 days....but it puts some deodorant on it and gives something to build on. Let’s go!

We play Carolina next week, then the Jaguars in London.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trash manning went with the very quick release last year against the eagles both games and it worked pretty effectively. That's kind of scary when you consider how the secondary has played this season.

Yup. I know Schwartz won’t do it but I think he’s got to mix some press coverage in.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play Carolina next week, then the Jaguars in London.

Well shit....that’s what I get for listening too closely to a BGN podcast.

Ok....amended. You don’t want to go into a Carolina and Jaguar in London game on a three game loss streak. Principle holds....even if I can’t be bothered to know the actual schedule.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bright side....less chance we are bitching about Mills giving up a deep completion biting on a double move.

No....wait...even the Giants are going to test that.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Different offense this year... hopefully Shurmur didn't get the memo

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles win ugly, Wentz saves us on a last minute drive.

Eagles 24
Gints 21

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rain, lots of rain. Sloppy game coming. Should be a running game which would give the Giants the edge. This is a crucial game. Another loss will no bode well for the future.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eagles beat the piss out of them and people start declaring "they're back" afterwards.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad weather tonight ... helps the team with the best running game ... Barkley is by far the best RB in this game, but his OL has not been good and we're the best team in the league against the run. Hoping the Eagles can win the LOS to open some holes for Clement and Smallwood.