• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagle Fans MIA?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Eagles had a good season...but I'm surprised they're laying 7.5 points to the Giants...Should be less than a touchdown with how bad they rolled into the postseason.
you mean with their backup QB?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Eagles had a good season...but I'm surprised they're laying 7.5 points to the Giants...Should be less than a touchdown with how bad they rolled into the postseason.
Using a vanilla playbook and/or a backup QB. These guys took the foot off the gas for a month.

Same thing in 2017 when the Eagles won the Super Bowl. They were underdogs to the Falcons in the playoffs after dominating the league for 13 weeks and coasting the last few.

They get Lane back. Josh Sweat back. Robert Quinn came to life. Hassan Reddick found his groove in this defense... The Giants are actually a good balanced team, but they are about to experience the difference between being a rebuilding team on the rise and being a rebuilt team with all the pieces.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than 4 years.

I get to do what I want.
No one gets to have multiple teams, it is the biggest bitch move in sports fandom, only thing worse is changing your team throughout your fandom.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one gets to have multiple teams, it is the biggest bitch move in sports fandom, only thing worse is changing your team throughout your fandom.
But I have a Niners towel

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How were they “bad”? They dropped two games with their back up QB running vanilla game plans on both sides of the ball. The Giants are getting over valued because the Vikings blow, especially on defense. The Giants scored 30 or more twice this season.

I'm just sayin'...If I was forced to bet...I'd take the 7.5. I don't think y'all will lose at home...but a 7.5 spread over a division rival that just came off a big win? Usually anything over a TD is "expecting a blowout" territory. Giants have always been a weird franchise that plays up to competition. We'll find out soon enough.

I never really viewed any of the NFC teams as dominant this year. AFC has top 3 teams IMO. I mean...Philly has the best shot to come out of the NFC with homefield...and with 2 weeks to prep for a single team anything can happen. But I see the NFC as a tossup. Cowboys, 49ers or-even yes-the Giants making it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HIT EM LOW HIT EM HIGH

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How were they “bad”? They dropped two games with their back up QB running vanilla game plans on both sides of the ball. The Giants are getting over valued because the Vikings blow, especially on defense. The Giants scored 30 or more twice this season.
We will see. I am not confident the Eagles get their momentum back.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see. I am not confident the Eagles get their momentum back.
The last two times they made it to the Super Bowl they dropped games at the end of the season resting people. Yet every time they hit the playoffs on a run it falls short of the Super Bowl. Momentum rides with health. If the Eagles play the way they’re capable, there isn’t a team left in the tournament that can beat them when the Eagles bring their A game. The rest of the league better hope the Eagles don’t get that momentum back.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just sayin'...If I was forced to bet...I'd take the 7.5. I don't think y'all will lose at home...but a 7.5 spread over a division rival that just came off a big win? Usually anything over a TD is "expecting a blowout" territory. Giants have always been a weird franchise that plays up to competition. We'll find out soon enough.

I never really viewed any of the NFC teams as dominant this year. AFC has top 3 teams IMO. I mean...Philly has the best shot to come out of the NFC with homefield...and with 2 weeks to prep for a single team anything can happen. But I see the NFC as a tossup. Cowboys, 49ers or-even yes-the Giants making it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Kinda with my fellow Bears dawg Jiddy here. I was super impressed how well the Giants played against the Vikes. Granted, it was against a not-so-good defense, but they still looked impressive no matter what. I see the Eagles winning, but not necessarily winning big. Should be a good game, a fun game.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're busy scouting premium horse poop

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda with my fellow Bears dawg Jiddy here. I was super impressed how well the Giants played against the Vikes. Granted, it was against a not-so-good defense, but they still looked impressive no matter what. I see the Eagles winning, but not necessarily winning big. Should be a good game, a fun game.
I wish Vikings defense was not so good
They win with a not so good defense.

Their defense was terrible

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're busy scouting premium horse poop
I’m just hoping somebody comes into the NFC championship game and takes a beating and then I get to watch a whole fan base cry about how the Eagles fans are great big meanies.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Vikings defense was not so good
They win with a not so good defense.

Their defense was terrible
2nd time all season the Giants scored over 30.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two times they made it to the Super Bowl they dropped games at the end of the season resting people. Yet every time they hit the playoffs on a run it falls short of the Super Bowl. Momentum rides with health. If the Eagles play the way they’re capable, there isn’t a team left in the tournament that can beat them when the Eagles bring their A game. The rest of the league better hope the Eagles don’t get that momentum back.
Now you've lost me.

Eagles are good but they're not that good.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just hoping somebody comes into the NFC championship game and takes a beating and then I get to watch a whole fan base cry about how the Eagles fans are great big meanies.
Cry moar

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd time all season the Giants scored over 30.
Yeah. Brutal.

Vikings made Jones a lot of money.

Defense was why I never bought Vikings as sb contender.

Thought we'd at least replace gb as NFCN team to get smacked by 9ers

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you've lost me.

Eagles are good but they're not that good.
When they’re hitting on all cylinders there’s no question that they’re the best team in the league. They have an elite pass rush and when the secondary is healthy is one of the top units in the league. In back to back weeks this season the Eagles threw for 350 yards and then ran for 350 yards. They possess a balance that nobody else in the league has. The Eagles are the most complete team in the league when they’re dialed in.