• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Each division's 2020 outlook(way too early)

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC East
If Brady is indeed gone, the most logical team to take over would be the Bills. However, they still have work to do. And their schedule is tough next year. West coast road trips including San Francisco. The Dolphins would not be as hindered by it as they are in Florida and their 5-11 record was better than anticipated. However, I think even without Brady, the Pats will win it this first year and be the AFC's only rep. 3rd or 4th seed.

AFC North
Pittsburgh certainly knows what their weakness is now. If they have a backup plan for Big Ben, they will be back at the top. No team has won this division three years in a row since the Central days. Baltimore will be at most a wild card team. As for Cleveland, who knows. 2nd or 3rd for the winner.

AFC South
Taking away the QB position, the best team in this division is the Colts. If they get Rivers or Foles, who already knows the scheme, they're going to be better than 7-9 next year. Houston has benefitted from everyone else in the division having problems. They were not better than the wild card team in the last two years. Tennessee has been 9-7 for four straight years. They have the coaching to take the next step, but all eyes are on the Colts here. 2nd-4th for whoever wins.

AFC West
It's KC and everyone else. What if Brady plays in this division? He still won't be enough. Is LAC really that much better with Brady over Rivers? Maholmes is why Brady won't be in this division. The Raiders were the second-best team last year despite Denver finishing second. Denver got Tennessee early in the season, Raiders got them late. Raiders have competition for a wild card including Baltimore, Houston, and Tennessee for now. The top seed is KC at this point.

NFC East
We all know whose turn it is. Dallas. Is anyone gonna challenge this? Eagles won't, and the other two have a looooonnnnnng way to go. Dallas has a new coach and they will likely yield solid results next year and contend for a top 3 seed. I see the 2.

NFC North
Are the Packers gonna return to their consistent ways? They need to build on last season and fix the offense. As for who else could emerge into the playoffs? It's likely Chicago. Detroit is an unpredictable team now. Minnesota had their turn. This division winner could represent the 3rd or 4th seed.

NFC South
After three straight division titles, I'm very hesitant about the Saints here. They are the best team in the division, but division games are gonna be a problem. Everyone wants to get back at them. I believe this is Brady's most likely division if he does not stay with Pats. If so, TB will win the division. If not, it's gonna be a crapshoot between the other three. Another 3rd or 4th seed division winner. 10 wins max. If anyone cracks the wild card, it will be the Saints. If I had to guess, without Brady, it's between Saints and Falcons. (sleeping on that other team...)

NFC West
By far, the best division in football. All three teams (not the Cards) could be in the playoffs. Seattle is the frontrunner. They seem to once again care about getting back up there. I also believe Seattle is a Superbowl contender and whoever wins this division is either Seattle or will go through them. This is the top seed. Seattle may be the only team in the weaker NFC who could thwart KC or Pittsburgh.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the nfc west I agreed with the first sentence, not so much after that

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the NFC East.
The Giants has new coaching (the wild card here) & has a lot of key players in key positions. I can see them going back to being a dumpster fire or if a few things go right, could be the ones contending for the Division. the only ones I truly count out is the redskins this year.