• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

E3

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elden Ring and Forza Horizon 5 are the two slam dunks I'm seeing. Like they're almost guaranteed 10/10s and probably 9/10s at worst.

Guardians of the Galaxy looks good. I know SquareEnix had some issues with Avengers but making GotG as more of a Mass Effect type of game is way better than Avengers going the Anthem route. Guardians does look like it has really mediocre graphics for 2021 and the focus on knockoff Starlord might turn some people off but overall I think it looks really cool. This will probably be something like an 80 on metacritic but also a best seller.

Halo Infinite multiplayer looks good. Normally I see free-to-play and online seasons and I want to punch my monitor but this might be the type of thing that will hold players over for the year or so that its going to take for 9th gen systems to really take off (what Destiny was for me last gen).

Starfield looks like its probably going to go head to head against something like God of War Ragnarok based on that release date. Im not sure I like the idea of hyping something up that soon but we'll wait and see.

They are doing a good job of selling Far Cry 6 but Ubisoft open world has been pretty 'meh' for me lately.