• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still kind of lost on Smitty having to give up Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Melvin Gordon and his 2021 1st rounder just to get Kenny Golladay and Austin Ekeler. I mean both of those are my players and there's no chance he would do that deal with me and he's gaining nothing else. He just offered me Keenan Allen and his 2021 1st for Golladay. So you're telling me that Austin Ekeler is worth Mike Evans and Melvin Gordon. I'm not thinking he's going to see it that way, but if he does, we can do that deal right now. LOL.
Smitty is not offering that deal.

Nor is he accepting it.

He is humming the muppets song and enjoying his late evening. Lol

I've had the trade thought I offered you for awhile. I think it makes sense. I stay committed to the Bengals growing as a franchise via the air and stay a homer to my Lions who I hate in general. While having three Cleveland Browns, who weren't Browns when I acquired them. LolAnd you grow in commitment to formerly San Diego. While committing to a brighter future. you Chargers and future. I get a Lion in a contract year with the dude that's throwing him the ball.

Also means you traded Melvin Gordon for Allen and two firsts(1.10 and mysterypick2021). Which in a non crazy world seems fair. But this a different league sometimes. Which is fun.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell let's see if we can get the whole damn league involved. A 14 team trade seems perfectly feasible. :crazy:
Well he going to need help to pull this off.:pound:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so we need some Mathmatisions. How do we decide this equally.

Foot is putting up Julio jones and Jonathan Taylor.

Smitty is putting up Evan's and his first next year.

Harold is putting Kamara

Bandit is putting up hill and kenny g.

So who gets what. What is the mathematical breakdown here lol.

I know nothing is agreed on just trying to lay a starting point. I'm also willing to give more to the pot to make this work for everyone. Shoot out some ideas.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your final answer will be that

Foot gets Julio Jones and Jonathan Taylor

Smitty gets Evans and a 2021 1st

Harold Gets Kamara
Bandit gets Hill and Kenny G

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty is not offering that deal.

Nor is he accepting it.

He is humming the muppets song and enjoying his late evening. Lol

I've had the trade thought I offered you for awhile. I think it makes sense. I stay committed to the Bengals growing as a franchise via the air and stay a homer to my Lions who I hate in general. While having three Cleveland Browns, who weren't Browns when I acquired them. LolAnd you grow in commitment to formerly San Diego. While committing to a brighter future. you Chargers and future. I get a Lion in a contract year with the dude that's throwing him the ball.

Also means you traded Melvin Gordon for Allen and two firsts(1.10 and mysterypick2021). Which in a non crazy world seems fair. But this a different league sometimes. Which is fun.

That's my brother's ring tone.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So maybe Harold and I might just do a side deal if we cant work something out. He did say he wasnt hating the idea of jonathan taylor and julio for kamara and since we have this trade talks going public I'd love to get everyone's opinion on that deal. Hopefully Harold doesn't mind just want to make sure it seems fair to everyone or I'd there is a clear winner on one side. Still open to a four way or a five way bit what do you guys think of jones and taylor for Kamara. Too much? Too little? Just right?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot - just let it go, you've done enough to be back where you were to start with. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So maybe Harold and I might just do a side deal if we cant work something out. He did say he wasnt hating the idea of jonathan taylor and julio for kamara and since we have this trade talks going public I'd love to get everyone's opinion on that deal. Hopefully Harold doesn't mind just want to make sure it seems fair to everyone or I'd there is a clear winner on one side. Still open to a four way or a five way bit what do you guys think of jones and taylor for Kamara. Too much? Too little? Just right?

I think you should also include your 2027 1st rounder. And nobody can answer these questions for you, because it depends on what day it is as to how much you value any of them. Last week Taylor and Julio were both worth platinum, then you moved to gold, now your down to silver, in another day or two it will be down to bronze.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you should also include your 2027 1st rounder. And nobody can answer these questions for you, because it depends on what day it is as to how much you value any of them. Last week Taylor and Julio were both worth platinum, then you moved to gold, now your down to silver, in another day or two it will be down to bronze.
eh ive tried for Taylor but the cost was to much for me