• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right won't be cheap. Monster offer made. Lets shake rattle and roll this league.:D
Monster offer no doubt, kudos for stepping up with the cojones to make the offer. But, like I said, expensive..it'd take significantly more to move those 4 pieces. Ram could surely tell you what kind of value I hold on those picks alone :)

But still, mucho admiration for the effort for sure

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monster offer no doubt, kudos for stepping up with the cojones to make the offer. But, like I said, expensive..it'd take significantly more to move those 4 pieces. Ram could surely tell you what kind of value I hold on those picks alone :)

But still, mucho admiration for the effort for sure

I was in the mood to try something big, not a shock to get a decline though. :nod:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a lot of activity here lately, guess everyone is bored out of their mind - guessing we need to get involved in the fun. ....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like a lot Of players I just think we different in value, rather I know we do.
I'd give you Kenny G and a first rounder.

Best I can do. Or take your pick of any other receiver. I know you like Kenny G. As does Trudem. That's why he's got two offers with him involved waiting for him. Lol

Starting to believe I'll need to involve my first born in order to acquire a #2 RB at this point.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give you Kenny G and a first rounder.

Best I can do. Or take your pick of any other receiver. I know you like Kenny G. As does Trudem. That's why he's got two offers with him involved waiting for him. Lol

Starting to believe I'll need to involve my first born in order to acquire a #2 RB at this point.
lol rb's are scarce.....lemme peek