• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never say never, but it wouldn't be cheap :)
TBH hoping it doesn't become necessary. Or maybe you'll find hard to choose and won't mind stepping back for a reasonable gain.:thumb:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I think Metcalf is gonna be great. Love Samuel as well, although he's in a tough spot. I just needed some decent young RBs so bad. Not to mention Johnson is very intriguing.
I figured I best offer a alternative young WR if I wanted Metcalf. Johnson is promising with the return of Ben.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just remembered you own both 1.02 and 1.03 after the Gurley trade. Nice!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I think Metcalf is gonna be great. Love Samuel as well, although he's in a tough spot. I just needed some decent young RBs so bad. Not to mention Johnson is very intriguing.
I was real disappointed and baffled that the Panthers signed Anderson when they already had Samuel. Didn't make sense to me. However I haven't given up on Samuel, just have to see how it goes come game time.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods is the only starter from last season on my roster still. Guess that really shaking things up. Not counting kickers and defense.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was real disappointed and baffled that the Panthers signed Anderson when they already had Samuel. Didn't make sense to me. However I haven't given up on Samuel, just have to see how it goes come game time.
andersons as a deep threat destroys samuel.....still doesnt make sense though

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It makes even less sense because Samuel is still on his rookie contract so costs so much less than Anderson.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't either, Samuel has more overall talent in his pinkie toe hangnails than Anderson ever had.
andersons as a deep threat destroys samuel.....still doesnt make sense though
Yeah, he does, but that's the only facet of the game where he's got a leg up
It makes even less sense because Samuel is still on his rookie contract so costs so much less than Anderson.

Yerp!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't either, Samuel has more overall talent in his pinkie toe hangnails than Anderson ever had.

Yeah, he does, but that's the only facet of the game where he's got a leg up

Yerp!
agreed, but samuel has had his chance to prove himself elsewhere, hes lacked......another hype machine, oozing talent, but not translating it

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, but samuel has had his chance to prove himself elsewhere, hes lacked......another hype machine, oozing talent, but not translating it
He is/was the big play WR with a QB that couldn't throw long. His stats were comparable to Anderson and the Panthers had better weapons to drain targets and opportunity away from him. Better player then Anderson IMO.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is/was the big play WR with a QB that couldn't throw long. His stats were comparable to Anderson and the Panthers had better weapons to drain targets and opportunity away from him. Better player then Anderson IMO.
anderson was 3 ypc better on avg.......darnold/luke falk was not quite the upgrade.........nor were they throwing as much as the panthers........

I'm sticking with he may have more talent, but thats not production, others found ways to get the ball in their hands...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anderson was 3 ypc better on avg.......darnold/luke falk was not quite the upgrade.........nor were they throwing as much as the panthers........

I'm sticking with he may have more talent, but thats not production, others found ways to get the ball in their hands...

Well the 3 YPC can be directly contributed to Kyle Allen not being able to throw long IMO. Samuel had slightly more/same catches and TDs . Also CMC and Moore>>>> Bell and Crowder by a lot. Even if your down on Darold he's better then Allen. However seems the Panthers must agree with you. We shall see how it works out.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the 3 YPC can be directly contributed to Kyle Allen not being able to throw long IMO. Samuel had slightly more/same catches and TDs . Also CMC and Moore>>>> Bell and Crowder by a lot. Even if your down on Darold he's better then Allen. However seems the Panthers must agree with you. We shall see how it works out.
Luke falk can't throw backwards... and darnold while he has an arm was quite poor....moore came on,he put himself in position for targets. Heck so did Ian Thomas at the end of the year, there was plenty to go around, Samuel didn't play welL imho. Watching panthers games they manufactured touches for Samuel 4-5 times a game, plays just for him, he just didn't excel with it...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luke falk can't throw backwards... and darnold while he has an arm was quite poor....moore came on,he put himself in position for targets. Heck so did Ian Thomas at the end of the year, there was plenty to go around, Samuel didn't play welL imho. Watching panthers games they manufactured touches for Samuel 4-5 times a game, plays just for him, he just didn't excel with it...
Lol, sorry, I just burst out...Luke Faulk cant throw backwards...lol...love it