• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made some terrible trades in this league. Trying to be cute. AB, Hopkins and Julio were all on my team (separately), and all tossed. Not sure I would have rushed for Gordon, if I had your roster...or Smitty's, etc.
I'm an asshole sometimes.
Likewise I'm sure - but it's all good. .... I hope he works out for ya.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure that matters. Can't always make room, but in D1 I would drop Jennings in a heartbeat to pick up Gordon. Bandit was interested in C. Thompson at a low cost so...he's must have someone he could drop for a WW pick up with trade value. Flip him for a RB better then Thompson or at least a future pick.

Yeah but I wouldn't have traded a pick for Thompson, it would have been a wide receiver. I can say without hesitation that there's nobody on my roster I would drop for Gordon and it's not even close. And I get the trade bait thing, but right now the only leagues that have waivers are dynasty and in the other two dynasties I'm in, we still have expanded rosters, which makes it damn near impossible to make trades with anybody until after the drops are done and he was still owned in both of them anyway. Maybe if I was in like 15 dynasty leagues like somebody I know I would have taken a chance on him in one of them. LOL.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but I wouldn't have traded a pick for Thompson, it would have been a wide receiver. I can say without hesitation that there's nobody on my roster I would drop for Gordon and it's not even close. And I get the trade bait thing, but right now the only leagues that have waivers are dynasty and in the other two dynasties I'm in, we still have expanded rosters, which makes it damn near impossible to make trades with anybody until after the drops are done and he was still owned in both of them anyway. Maybe if I was in like 15 dynasty leagues like somebody I know I would have taken a chance on him in one of them. LOL.
Well I don't feel bad for being trigger happy on Thompson than, cuz all I wanted was a pick to clear a spot for Hurd,,doubtful you'd have dealt me a WR I would've wanted more

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I must admit he was 4 picks in BATG from me taking a shot at him. ....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not picking him up in a dynasty is foolish talk. Especially when your best receiver is Tyrell Williams...

I've never been on the "Gordon GOAT" train...but he can play football. And that Tom Brady guy isn't too bad either.

Would it shock you, if he played 15 games, caught 60 balls, for 800 and 5? I don't think that's crazy.
Hope you know, I'm not happy I traded you Ty Williams.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 , sent an offer. Probably not the way you wanted to finally acquire that player.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name change here too... Also in honor of Gord Downie. About a bear nobody fears...which fits .y team perfectly.