• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, you want to share how you get news so fast? I've noticed your usually ahead of the pack on new news.

Not sure... like I said, for Gordon, it was the radio breaking news. Literally grabbed my phone before I shut the rig off. Having just dropped him a week ago for another RB dart, I was constantly looking for a way to rearrange.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure... like I said, for Gordon, it was the radio breaking news. Literally grabbed my phone before I shut the rig off. Having just dropped him a week ago for another RB dart, I was constantly looking for a way to rearrange.

:ahem: yer lucky I dropped him, sir. :suds::suds::suds:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard about it, but I just won't touch that guy with a ten foot pole.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I figured you's say that. Here's the thing, I would be happy to grab him off the WW for trade bait. It would be foolish not to. Did last year and got Brandin Cooks for him. Yeah I know it was Foot, but there is a Gordon truther in most league, often more then one. IDK how anyone can turn their nose up on a WW pickup when he's got some trade value.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - think I'll take my chances that someone else waste a roster space. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I figured you's say that. Here's the thing, I would be happy to grab him off the WW for trade bait. It would be foolish not to. Did last year and got Brandin Cooks for him. Yeah I know it was Foot, but there is a Gordon truther in most league, often more then one. IDK how anyone can turn their nose up on a WW pickup when he's got some trade value.
Well, in that case maybe but only if I knew I'd have a buyer. .... Sammy's not in our league.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - think I'll take my chances that someone else waste a roster space. ...

Honestly he doesn't have to stink up your roster all season. You can actually trade in most leagues.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in that case maybe but only if I knew I'd have a buyer. .... Sammy's not in our league.
KOTW would of been a candidate except he already owns him. So Shady is another, but again he already owns him. The list goes on. If you can't flip him you can always drop him if needed.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Course to get good value for him you got to wait for him to have a good game. Since he's on the Pats, that's realistic.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOTW would of been a candidate except he already owns him. So Shady is another, but again he already owns him. The list goes on. If you can't flip him you can always drop him if needed.
Sure - guess it depends on whether you have the space to 'speculate' - - or desperation. Guess I don't get the 'love' for the guy. It's been what, 3-4 yrs since he was productive? Think I'd have about as much faith in a return of Randy Moss to what he was. ... :D

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure - guess it depends on whether you have the space to 'speculate'.
Sure that matters. Can't always make room, but in D1 I would drop Jennings in a heartbeat to pick up Gordon. Bandit was interested in C. Thompson at a low cost so...he's must have someone he could drop for a WW pick up with trade value. Flip him for a RB better then Thompson or at least a future pick.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure that matters. Can't always make room, but in D1 I would drop Jennings in a heartbeat to pick up Gordon. Bandit was interested in C. Thompson at a low cost so...he's must have someone he could drop for a WW pick up with trade value. Flip him for a RB better then Thompson or at least a future pick.
Heck I bet Foot would trade Thompson for him right now. Save Bandit that future pick he would of been giving up for Thompson.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck I bet Foot would trade Thompson for him right now. Save Bandit that future pick he would of been giving up for Thompson.
Well, now that may very well be true. ... but, by the same token, he traded us his 1st rd'er a couple of yrs ago for the Rams DST. .... maybe he comes back and does actually produce something, just saying it'll be my loss if he does - since he won't be on any of my rosters - I'm just not that kind of risk taker.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now that may very well be true. ... but, by the same token, he traded us his 1st rd'er a couple of yrs ago for the Rams DST. .... maybe he comes back and does actually produce something, just saying it'll be my loss if he does - since he won't be on any of my rosters - I'm just not that kind of risk taker.
Ok each his own Lefty. You have turned into a real wheeler dealer, so I'm a bit surprise you won't chance it. However might just be a personal preference kind of deal. I know I have a few of those myself and it cost me some times and I'm OK with that.:suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - it really is kind of personal and, yes, at times that does cloud my judgment. .... peace. :suds:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not picking him up in a dynasty is foolish talk. Especially when your best receiver is Tyrell Williams...

I've never been on the "Gordon GOAT" train...but he can play football. And that Tom Brady guy isn't too bad either.

Would it shock you, if he played 15 games, caught 60 balls, for 800 and 5? I don't think that's crazy.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not picking him up in a dynasty is foolish talk. Especially when your best receiver is Tyrell Williams...
I've never been on the "Gordon GOAT" train...but he can play football. And that Tom Brady guy isn't too bad either.
Would it shock you, if he played 15 games, caught 60 balls, for 800 and 5? I don't think that's crazy.
I don't disagree - it's like I said, it's a personal thing. .... I hate guys blessed with the gift of soooo much talent throwing it away. ... is he worth the shot for your team - absolutely !! People are either passionate one way or the other - I'm just one of the 'others'.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree - it's like I said, it's a personal thing. .... I hate guys blessed with the gift of soooo much talent throwing it away. ... is he worth the shot for your team - absolutely !! People are either passionate one way or the other - I'm just one of the 'others'.

I've made some terrible trades in this league. Trying to be cute. AB, Hopkins and Julio were all on my team (separately), and all tossed. Not sure I would have rushed for Gordon, if I had your roster...or Smitty's, etc.

I'm an asshole sometimes.