• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, @TREFF got a pretty decent ransom for Woods.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, @TREFF got a pretty decent ransom for Woods.

Funny, I liked TKO side of that trade...:noidea:

Guess it cones down to your opinion of Funchess. Personally I think he's going to be a strong, albeit inconsistent, TD dependant, WR2.

I would've made the trade for just Funchess only one #2, and still felt good about it

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it cones down to your opinion of Funchess.

Guess so. I've never been high on Funchess and since he's TD dependent WR on a team that likes to target TEs in the red zone and just drafted a big WR with stud potential. I just can't buy into the "Luck will make him better" theory with Funchess. Maybe Campbell.
On top of that Luck is dealing with a injury again

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess so. I've never been high on Funchess and since he's TD dependent WR on a team that likes to target TEs in the red zone and just drafted a big WR with stud potential. I just can't buy into the "Luck will make him better" theory with Funchess. Maybe Campbell.
He was a decent flex option/bottom tier WR2 with Cam Newton..I can't imagine going the other way with Luck. And did they target the aTE because they like to, or because they had no other options?? Considering it didn't matter wether it was Doyle, or Fleener, or Ebron, I'm of the opinion they targeted big bodies in the red zone, of which they had none other than the TE

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The injury is what scares me the most.

But outside of that, the Mack factor is being overlooked, I think. This O line is built to maul. They might challenge the Ravens and Hawks for rushing attempts this year.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it cones down to your opinion of Funchess. Personally I think he's going to be a strong, albeit inconsistent, TD dependant, WR2.

I would've made the trade for just Funchess only one #2, and still felt good about it

Dammit!! Why didn't I go with my gut? (Didn't want to disengage you with a self-perceived insult).

Oh well, Ram will be at the back end I'm assuming.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's pray time that Gordon pulls a Bell, or gets traded to Tampa.

Well as somebody that owns Gordon in two dynasty leagues, I hope not, but I'm not holding my breath. I have enough depth to deal with it, but nobody else I plug in is going to be Gordon, including Ekeler, so it might just be a lost season. I can't help but think that the fantasy Gods just have an enormous sense of humor since in my dynasty league I traded Leveon Bell to Harold before the season started last year and he never played a down. Who did I trade for? Melvin Gordon. LOL.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as somebody that owns Gordon in two dynasty leagues, I hope not, but I'm not holding my breath. I have enough depth to deal with it, but nobody else I plug in is going to be Gordon, including Ekeler, so it might just be a lost season. I can't help but think that the fantasy Gods just have an enormous sense of humor since in my dynasty league I traded Leveon Bell to Harold before the season started last year and he never played a down. Who did I trade for? Melvin Gordon. LOL.

I'd make an offer, but have no bullets left in the tank. Heck, I don't even have a tank.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit!! Why didn't I go with my gut? (Didn't want to disengage you with a self-perceived insult).

Oh well, Ram will be at the back end I'm assuming.
Like you had mentioned, moments away from offering the same deal....I was THIS close to offering with just the one, but said, hey, that's what he put in the message, that's what I'll offer.. :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep thinking you might have a change of heart on that, but since TKO showed interest in Ekeler I went with it. Wish I didn't need a WR so bad, because I'd liked to have held onto Ekeler.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep thinking you might have a change of heart on that, but since TKO showed interest in Ekeler I went with it. Wish I didn't need a WR so bad, because I'd liked to have held onto Ekeler.

I really don't see me changing my mind in D1, especially since this isn't PPR. I'm not so much worried in this league as in my league. In D1 we have Cook and Mattison at Minnesota, Damien Williams, and Lat Murray so at least we have the depth to deal with the Gordon situation. I still wouldn't mind trading one of our wide receivers for a lower level running back just for depth, but nothing major. The big drop off is going to be in my league and in that one I would have been willing to trade for Ekeler since it's PPR, but of course the guy that has him thought of him as a top ten running back two months ago before the Gordon holdout talk even started, so I can't even imagine what he has him valued at now.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
f course the guy that has him thought of him as a top ten running back two months ago before the Gordon holdout talk even started, so I can't even imagine what he has him valued at now.
He really could use WR help to boot and is RB rich. A real head scratchier.:scratch:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really could use WR help to boot and is RB rich. A real head scratchier.:scratch:
Yea - you would think so .... but damned if he didn't win the whole thing with those guys. ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea - you would think so .... but damned if he didn't win the whole thing with those guys. ....
His RBs were dang good with Barkley, Johnson, Mixon and Ekeler, even with Johnson disappointing. Think you or Monkey will knock him off this season, course you'll need Zeke to play and not hold out.