• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like a well thought out trade

how much elephant talk to make that one go.....

Well, you get cake...for now. How are those offers I sent ya, like, two weeks ago, doin'?

I will admit, braising is one of my favorite techniques. :pound::pound::pound:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another trade between @SteelersPride and myself

SP gets Lamar Miller, Gio Bernard, Keke Coutee and 2.05 this year

I get Robert Woods and TJ Yeldon

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Yeldon piece may turn into a good one as well. .... at the very least depth-wise. You've done a fine job building that team into a top-notch unit. ...
I wanted a RB in return since I was moving two just for depth. I think Yeldon is better than he gets credit for but Jax is a dumpster fire and not sure his situation got much better lol

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I love someone who enjoys cookin' on a Hot Stove! :D :D :D

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a gamble. If it goes my way I win pretty good. If it goes his way I’m screwed
Well, not sure there's gonna be a winner or loser - think you both got what you were after. .... which equals good deal.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was fun for awhile...now, when's the draft again? ;)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if miller loses his job
Well, apparently you wanted him and were willing to take that chance. ... so you must have faith that's not gonna happen. Kind of like putting your last dollar on red. ...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, apparently you wanted him and were willing to take that chance. ... so you must have faith that's not gonna happen. Kind of like putting your last dollar on red. ...
Well yes and no. Hes been dangling gio at me for some time. I havent paid up. But mixon did get dinged up last year. When down, gio was a season saver. Mixon is going to be used as a bell cow, so there was that for me.

Miller is a crapshoot. Everyone is on foreman. Achilles are tough. If he recovers and can cut, run, excel, ill be suprised. SO its if they draft someone, and where they draft someone. They have thrown support behind miller all off season. I actually think they draft someone or go full blown committee, But if they dont, I have a starting RB.

I will always take that higher round 2 pick.

Then came the part we debated some more on. My wr suck period. I have a bunch of young guys, or upside guys. A whole team of 4-5-6 WR's. Woods was by far my best. But it was also a career year. Does kupp step forward, reynolds take anything? Cooks? THeres some mouths to feed. I feel like if any of them get better its gonna be woods, hes reliable and consistent. BUT again, a chance i was willing to take. So i got coutee or there was another i was willing to take. Go with the theme of young and building. If coutee recovers and stays on track, hes gonna get alot of targets. You know fuller will trip over himself and get hurt.

I think for both of us it was gambling. Could work out great for one side. But Most likely one of us is gonna get hosed. Thats just my opinion.

But thats the game, think, research, negotiation, gamble, live with it.

sorry its early, my cats on my lap, im trying to eat oatmeal, typing with one hand, and rambling on. SO this probably makes no sesnse

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes and no. Hes been dangling gio at me for some time. I havent paid up. But mixon did get dinged up last year. When down, gio was a season saver. Mixon is going to be used as a bell cow, so there was that for me.

Miller is a crapshoot. Everyone is on foreman. Achilles are tough. If he recovers and can cut, run, excel, ill be suprised. SO its if they draft someone, and where they draft someone. They have thrown support behind miller all off season. I actually think they draft someone or go full blown committee, But if they dont, I have a starting RB.

I will always take that higher round 2 pick.

Then came the part we debated some more on. My wr suck period. I have a bunch of young guys, or upside guys. A whole team of 4-5-6 WR's. Woods was by far my best. But it was also a career year. Does kupp step forward, reynolds take anything? Cooks? THeres some mouths to feed. I feel like if any of them get better its gonna be woods, hes reliable and consistent. BUT again, a chance i was willing to take. So i got coutee or there was another i was willing to take. Go with the theme of young and building. If coutee recovers and stays on track, hes gonna get alot of targets. You know fuller will trip over himself and get hurt.

I think for both of us it was gambling. Could work out great for one side. But Most likely one of us is gonna get hosed. Thats just my opinion.

But thats the game, think, research, negotiation, gamble, live with it.

sorry its early, my cats on my lap, im trying to eat oatmeal, typing with one hand, and rambling on. SO this probably makes no sesnse
I think that sentence pretty much sums it up. ..... there is always a level of risk in every deal - but we all hope for the reward based on what we see, think and prefer - so does the other guy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always like draft picks folks, draft is coming I have three round ones will always take more.