• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After what AJ did to my MBBRL last year, I would offer you a 4th and a 5th and feel like I am offering to much
So, we can mark you off the list. .... no problem.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, when are we allowed to propose rule changes for this league? It's something that won't matter until the season starts, but I don't want it to get too close to the season and then forget about it. I propose that we eliminate the head-to-head tiebreaker altogether for playoff spots and for draft pick positioning and change it to points instead.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, when are we allowed to propose rule changes for this league? It's something that won't matter until the season starts, but I don't want it to get too close to the season and then forget about it. I propose that we eliminate the head-to-head tiebreaker altogether for playoff spots and for draft pick positioning and change it to points instead.

I honestly don't know. In the past something was brought up and if the majority supported it, it was instated.

I would bring it up around draft time when everyone should be paying attention.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can propose/discuss/vote, anytime. But, yeah, won't get much discussion at this point of the season. I second OBX's suggestion.

BTW, my thoughts, I've always liked head to head as a tie breaker. But I honestly don't care what way the tie breaker goes, just so long as many peeps as possible are happy with it

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can propose/discuss/vote, anytime. But, yeah, won't get much discussion at this point of the season. I second OBX's suggestion.

BTW, my thoughts, I've always liked head to head as a tie breaker. But I honestly don't care what way the tie breaker goes, just so long as many peeps as possible are happy with it

I just think that this year, it's ridiculous that Steelers gets the 1st pick just because OBX beat him by like 1 point when they played and Steelers outscored him by over 200 points for the season. That is one reason. The other reason is that two years ago we went into the last week of the season as the #6 seed which would have made the playoffs. We won our matchup that week, yet dropped to #7 because one of the teams above us lost which put them in a tie with us also which changed the head-to-head of the tied teams, so we were in the playoffs in week 13 and won our matchup the last week of the season and ended up out of the playoffs. That's just stupid.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why not Breakdown 1st
i like that idea. its the most comprehensive. but im not opposed to anything TBH, whatever majority states.

On a side note. Im not really "searching" for trades. I also am on the boards alot, but im on my phone, or at work, or the gym. So i look like i have time to be looking at trades, but really dont most the time. So basically im stating im open again, but may not be actively looking, or have time to dig deep. Hell i barely have anything of value.........but no longer just hitting decline on anything that comes through

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I propose that any team named "Soggy Bottom Boyz" automatically gets the first pick in the draft every year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seem to remember a similar discussion about this other deer in the headlights guy named Jared Goff dude two years ago...then he proceeded to kick a little ass and become a real asset.

I wouldn't mind taking a small gamble...if I didn't already have a young mega stud and a young kinda sorta decent, "might be" already

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seem to remember a similar discussion about this other deer in the headlights guy named Jared Goff dude two years ago...then he proceeded to kick a little ass and become a real asset.

I wouldn't mind taking a small gamble...if I didn't already have a young mega stud and a young kinda sorta decent, "might be" already
i had high hopes for him, still think hes much better than he seems

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think that this year, it's ridiculous that Steelers gets the 1st pick just because OBX beat him by like 1 point when they played and Steelers outscored him by over 200 points for the season. That is one reason. The other reason is that two years ago we went into the last week of the season as the #6 seed which would have made the playoffs. We won our matchup that week, yet dropped to #7 because one of the teams above us lost which put them in a tie with us also which changed the head-to-head of the tied teams, so we were in the playoffs in week 13 and won our matchup the last week of the season and ended up out of the playoffs. That's just stupid.

The bolded could happen under any system. Points and Breakdown are going to change in that last week.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolded could happen under any system. Points and Breakdown are going to change in that last week.

It could, but I could live with it a lot more with breakdown or points the tie-breaker. At least if you go into that week as the #6 seed and you won, the only way you could get knocked out of the playoffs would be for somebody that was a lower seed than you wins and passes you in breakdown or points, so you would completely be in control of you own destiny. If you win and outscore everybody you would still be in. In the scenario two years ago I could have won and scored the most points for the week and still moved down a spot in the standings, that my friend is what is stupid.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
@TREFF
@leftypower
@Yellow Fuzzies
@obxyankeefan
@TKOSpikes
@SteelersPride
@broncosmitty
@Chef99
@The Foot
@Barilko
@Trudem
@MilkSpiller22
@HaroldSeattle
@Ram Tough

The 2019 NFL Draft begins on Thursday, April 25th, end on Saturday, April 27th. In years past, our Rookie/FA draft has always begun one week later, which this season, puts that date as Monday, March 7th.
24 hour clock to begin at 8am, trades DO NOT reset the clock. Draft is still "drop one, draft one" format, unless you already have an open spot.
Everyone on board with all that? Anyone have any commitments, work issues, planned vacations, or whatnot, that need to be considered?