• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be good now OBX.

The universe has corrected itself.

I was going to be pissed if I had lost the #1 pick because i beat someone who has two byes in his lineup and the players on his bench to make up the difference. Still a little miffed over it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to be pissed if I had lost the #1 pick because i beat someone who has two byes in his lineup and the players on his bench to make up the difference. Still a little miffed over it.
Something may have to be done about the foot..this is becoming too often, and back to back years across all MBBRL leagues

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEKLY REVIEW

RESULTS

Milk over Bar 115.226-102.14
SP over Treff 103.74-64
Trudem over Ram 144.4-118.38
Bandit over TKO 160.82-93.12
Smitty over Fuzzy 126.1-89.54
Foot over OBX 55.1-43.44
Chef over Harold 118.32-114.28

STANDINGS

9-2 @broncosmitty
8-3 @Bandit
8-3 @Barilko
8-3 @Yellow Fuzzies @leftypower
6-5 @Chef99
6-5 @MilkSpiller22
6-5 @Ram Tough
6-5 @Trudem
5-6 @HaroldSeattle
4-7 @The Foot
4-7 @TKOSpikes
3-8 @TREFF
2-9 @obxyankeefan
2-9 @SteelersPride

SCHEDULE

Bar vs Treff Bar leads 3-1
Milk vs Ram Tied at 2
Bandit vs SP Bandit leads 1-0
Smitty vs Trudem Smitty leads 2-1
TKO vs Foot Tied at 2
Fuzpo vs Chef Fuzpo leads 2-1
OBX vs Harold OBX leads 2-1

NOTES

Foot went with only 1 WR and no flex
Treff went without a TE
Bandit had the 6th highest score
Trudem had the 19th highest score
OBX had the 12th lowest score
Bandit over TKO was the 16th highest MOV
Trudem and Ram combined for the 9th highest total
Foot and OBX broke the record for lowest total by 6.46
Foot had the 2nd lowest winning score
The weekly MOV was 28.41
The weekly total was 1448.64 which was the 7th highest
The weekly ave was 103.47 lowering the yearly ave to 104.41

POWER

upload_2018-11-20_1-3-5.png

SOS

Trudem 94-49
Treff 93-50
Ram 84-59
Harold 77-66
Sp 72-71
Bandit 71-72
TKO 71-72
Foot 69-74
Milk 66-78
Bar 65-79
Fuzpo 65-79
Chef 62-82
OBX 58-86
Smitty 54-90

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I as well have been guilty of this at times this year; ya'll have my apologies. It will stop in all leagues.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle , good match; ya had me easily if not for Mahomes channeling early Joe Namath. :suds::suds::suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle , good match; ya had me easily if not for Mahomes channeling early Joe Namath. :suds::suds::suds:
Yeah, I was praying for Cooks to haul in a couple of bombs. I was a bit peeved when the defender was able to knock the ball out on that one bomb.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never thought I would have to bring it up in this league, but I think in this kind of scenario, somebody with commissioner access should go in and change the lineup of the offending team. If there are blank spots or bye week guys left in the lineup and there are people available on the bench, for the integrity of the league, the commissioner should have the right to go in and switch out the lineup. Obviously this wouldn't work if say your tight end is on bye and you don't have another one on your team, because the commissioner can't decide who to pick up or who to drop, but in the case that you have Travis Kelce in this week and you have another tight end on your bench that's playing, I think the commissioner should have the right to make that change. What do you guys think?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought I would have to bring it up in this league, but I think in this kind of scenario, somebody with commissioner access should go in and change the lineup of the offending team. If there are blank spots or bye week guys left in the lineup and there are people available on the bench, for the integrity of the league, the commissioner should have the right to go in and switch out the lineup. Obviously this wouldn't work if say your tight end is on bye and you don't have another one on your team, because the commissioner can't decide who to pick up or who to drop, but in the case that you have Travis Kelce in this week and you have another tight end on your bench that's playing, I think the commissioner should have the right to make that change. What do you guys think?

Be A OK with me. Don't see how anyone could object TBH.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally agree with this as long as the owner is also notified. Hell, I wouldn't have minded a little email reminder for the weeks that I forgot.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have no objections so long as its players on a bye (with available replacements), or a team that hasn't been "managed" for at least a couple weeks..I.e...no changes to the lineup, no waiver pickups, trades..etc. Something at at least appears to be "abandonment", not just a one week oops.

Absolutely no way should an " add/drop" be done. I feel if we authorize the commish to do that, regardless of the reasoning, the integrity of the league is zilch.

What I want to avoid is the possible game time decision, or even late in the week injury status change which results in a guy not playing falling under this umbrella. I know I set my lineup on either Tuesday or Wednesday, and hopefully catch anything that comes up and adjust accordingly. And, in my case, I take it personal if someone gets into my team and adjusts my lineup, even if its to my benefit. Unless of course I asked them to ahead of time. Its like telling me that you think I don't care enough and the effort I made just isnt good enough, when in reality, you have no clue what could be going on as to why I wasn't able to catch that late injury.

Not to mention, the last thing I want to do Sunday morning is comb through people's lineups when I've got plenty of my own to worry about, not to mention whatever real life is going on. I have to imagine OBX has at least some similar feelings in that regard. But if we're aware there's a team that is slipping, I have no issues checking up on that one team. Again, that would require it to be a more than one week type thing.
Obviously that's not exactly what we're talking about here. The team in question has pretty definitively been neglected, if not outright abandoned, so in this case, yes, I'm fine with commish intervention. I just want there to be very clear guidelines going forward with regards to the precedent that will be set, should we choose to start doing this.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have no objections so long as its players on a bye (with available replacements), or a team that hasn't been "managed" for at least a couple weeks..I.e...no changes to the lineup, no waiver pickups, trades..etc. Something at at least appears to be "abandonment", not just a one week oops.

Absolutely no way should an " add/drop" be done. I feel if we authorize the commish to do that, regardless of the reasoning, the integrity of the league is zilch.

What I want to avoid is the possible game time decision, or even late in the week injury status change which results in a guy not playing falling under this umbrella. I know I set my lineup on either Tuesday or Wednesday, and hopefully catch anything that comes up and adjust accordingly. And, in my case, I take it personal if someone gets into my team and adjusts my lineup, even if its to my benefit. Unless of course I asked them to ahead of time. Its like telling me that you think I don't care enough and the effort I made just isnt good enough, when in reality, you have no clue what could be going on as to why I wasn't able to catch that late injury.

Not to mention, the last thing I want to do Sunday morning is comb through people's lineups when I've got plenty of my own to worry about, not to mention whatever real life is going on. I have to imagine OBX has at least some similar feelings in that regard. But if we're aware there's a team that is slipping, I have no issues checking up on that one team. Again, that would require it to be a more than one week type thing.
Obviously that's not exactly what we're talking about here. The team in question has pretty definitively been neglected, if not outright abandoned, so in this case, yes, I'm fine with commish intervention. I just want there to be very clear guidelines going forward with regards to the precedent that will be set, should we choose to start doing this.
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's perfectly fine with me. Hell you're the commissioner, set whatever rules you want for it. Something like the player has to have been declared out at least the day before their game is played so that would avoid all game time decisions and such. And I would never advocate for add/drops by a commissioner ever. That's way too meddlesome and too much work for the commissioner. I think only in cases when a player is on bye or has been declared out at least one day in advance and there are replacement players already on the team's bench should it be done.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we have rules oregenting intentional tanking which not setting a legal lineup is
I'm aware.

This is one of two leagues I'm in that keeps stats on roster spot usage.

I'm not going to be in any that alter lineups.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we have rules oregenting intentional tanking which not setting a legal lineup is
Those rules only really set the penalties going forward, they don't really safeguard the current "integrity" of matchups.

This instance for example..had Foot's lack of a lineup led to OBX winning, and thus likely losing out on a shot at the #1 pick..sure we could've docked Foot some draft picks, maybe even kick him out altogether, but it doesn't prevent what OBX lost.

And, yet, Smitty is %100 right. Its a really shitty grey area in my book