• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwayne Haskins Partying Maskless at Strip Club

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went from throwing money at strippers with his girlfriend(who he also paid for I'm guessing) to being out of job a week later.
The American dream

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate the research. I was trying to base it off of memory in saying that no 1st round QB had ever been cut before the end of the 2nd season. Obviously there are extenuating circumstances off the field that played a role, but all that goes into the bust factor IMO.
You should check out the thread I posted. The first post has my initial lists and reasons, but a few of the posters pointed out a 1 or 2 that I missed somehow. At that time, it was pretty clear why teams like the Niners and Browns sucked so much--they were the only teams with 3 players (and counting) on the list.

There were A LOT of 1st rd picks that were cut/traded before their 3rd season just b/c they sucked at football. As we all know, if you're good enough at the game, teams don't really care what you do off the field (Leonard Little, Ray Lewis, etc.).

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Washington Football Team waived QB Dwayne Haskins.​

It's the culmination of a professionally catastrophic week for Haskins, who was fined $40,000 and stripped of his team captain title after violating COVID-19 protocols by attending a party maskless. The team was forced into starting him in Week 16 against the Panthers, who looked like the 1985 Bears defense with Haskins completing half of his passes for 154 yards, two interceptions, and a fumble. He was benched in favor of Taylor Heinicke, who had never played a regular season NFL snap but proved a major upgrade over Haskins. Heinicke will back up Alex Smith (calf) if Smith is able to play in the Football Team's critical Week 17 matchup against the Eagles. He ends his tumultuous two-year run in Washington with a 60.1 percent completion rate, 12 touchdowns, and 14 interceptions. In a statement, head coach Ron Rivera thanked Haskins for his contributions. Haskins will be another team's project.
LOL
the skins fined him 40k then released him afterwards :laugh3:

BTW the correct answer to biggest bust is Jamarcus Russell. Bar none.

He did last three seasons but basically sat his 1st season. Big giant waste of money & draft capital (#1 pick)
If Haskins was a top three pick or something I could see him be considered, but at 15. Nah!

One other thing

Jay Gruden owes the Redskins an "I told you so"
He was trying to tell them all along!

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Washington Football Team waived QB Dwayne Haskins.​

It's the culmination of a professionally catastrophic week for Haskins, who was fined $40,000 and stripped of his team captain title after violating COVID-19 protocols by attending a party maskless. The team was forced into starting him in Week 16 against the Panthers, who looked like the 1985 Bears defense with Haskins completing half of his passes for 154 yards, two interceptions, and a fumble. He was benched in favor of Taylor Heinicke, who had never played a regular season NFL snap but proved a major upgrade over Haskins. Heinicke will back up Alex Smith (calf) if Smith is able to play in the Football Team's critical Week 17 matchup against the Eagles. He ends his tumultuous two-year run in Washington with a 60.1 percent completion rate, 12 touchdowns, and 14 interceptions. In a statement, head coach Ron Rivera thanked Haskins for his contributions. Haskins will be another team's project.
img]-1.gif

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite story on Russell is how they sent him home with a blank tape and then asked him how film study went!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His best bet to salvage his career may be to try to find a team with an aging veteran quarterback he can sit behind with a coaching staff interested in developing him.

The only one dumb enough might be Jay's brother.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the top 14 picks of the 2007 draft... It was stacked with pro bowlers that year (highlighted in yellow)... Look who the Raiders could've had... Now granted, the QB's in this class were not every good and all of them did not have a very long career in the NFL...

View attachment 261032

Not a lot of great options at QB in that class... Trent Edwards turned out to be the better of them but that's not saying a lot..

View attachment 261033
A few misses in that top 10 in Russell's draft but there usually is in any draft. Hard to believe Patrick Willis lasted til 11. But yeah, nothing but trash at the QB position in that draft class. I can't believe we are comparing Haskins level of laziness to Jamarcus Russell though. That says everything about how bad Haskins is.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only one dumb enough might be Jay's brother.
Naw, Chuckie likes him some Marcus Mariota. Always has.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite story on Russell is how they sent him home with a blank tape and then asked him how film study went!
LOL, Yea, that is a classic Russell story!

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera said Haskins wasn't even on his draft board. He would never have taken him in the draft. Easy to dump him, another Bruce Allen fuck up. Will another team pick him up?.....dunno why they would, there is nothing about his game that says NFL material.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera said Haskins wasn't even on his draft board. He would never have taken him in the draft. Easy to dump him, another Bruce Allen fuck up. Will another team pick him up?.....dunno why they would, there is nothing about his game that says NFL material.

Hey now... NFL Cheerleaders could use him....

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwayne clears waivers. The lesson here Dwayne is life comes at you fast...... .......

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McAfee made a good point about Dwayne. When he was a rookie and Keenum was starting, he was at the other end of the sideline goofing off. Now Keenum is nothing special but he's been around a bit and D. H. Could gave picked up a few things had he been in Keenum's hip pocket trying. If you watch Tua, every time Fitz comes off the field, he's right there learning. You have to be a little bit realistic and humble in life. There are always things to learn.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McAfee made a good point about Dwayne. When he was a rookie and Keenum was starting, he was at the other end of the sideline goofing off. Now Keenum is nothing special but he's been around a bit and D. H. Could gave picked up a few things had he been in Keenum's hip pocket trying. If you watch Tua, every time Fitz comes off the field, he's right there learning. You have to be a little bit realistic and humble in life. There are always things to learn.

It only helps you get more playing time if you do exactly that. Coaches see that you are trying to get better even if that doesn't mean you actually are getting better on the actual field

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only helps you get more playing time if you do exactly that. Coaches see that you are trying to get better even if that doesn't mean you actually are getting better on the actual field
Absolutely. The leash is a lot longer if the guy is at least trying. And even if a guy is good, hard work is a must. These kids like DH need to look at Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, Wilson etc. Those guys don't rest. Or look at Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson. Despite certain issues coming in, these guys have steadily improved with hard work.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I saw all season last year, it’s when I started losing hope.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. The leash is a lot longer if the guy is at least trying. And even if a guy is good, hard work is a must. These kids like DH need to look at Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, Wilson etc. Those guys don't rest. Or look at Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson. Despite certain issues coming in, these guys have steadily improved with hard work.

Why would anyone want to work hard for these low paying jobs.......

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is unprecedented but who is on the hook for the guaranteed money if someone signs him as a backup?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help but wonder where the WFT would be if they had actually just signed Cousins to a deal instead of jerking him around with the franchise tag starting 5 years ago? Ladies and gents, could it be that Washington Football Team and Dewayne Haskins were destined for each other, or deserved each other?

The Vikings would have thanked them for it.