• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dustin Penner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the more random finds I've come across. I was listening to different podcasts off of The All Things Comedy Network (Bull Burr and Al Madrigal) when I heard a Podcast with Dustin Penner talking about his personal life (First marriage that cost him $500k and later $1mil in divorce, the pancake incident, buying his first wife butt implants, being an amateur DJ and going with his DJ friends to EDC.).

Podcast is vulgar but thought I'd share:

Listen to Dustin Penner: I'm here for International Women's Day. You're welcome! by #DateFails #np on #SoundCloud

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll check it out after work, that guy was always good for a quote or a laugh. He's like Sean Avery without the malice, just doing stupid stuff.

Don't remember if anyone remembers this or saw this but this was in TMZ earlier this year. Never heard he was prosecuted or in trouble with the law so I assume nothing came of it:

NHL Star Dustin Penner -- Accused of Assault in Gym Repo (VIDEO)

Will never forget his OT goal that sent LA to the Cup Finals in 2012. Right place, right time. The Dogs were all pissed off at Brown for his hit on Roszival - which wasn't even bad, the guy didn't miss any time or anything and I don't think it was dirty either - and the way that whole team acted throughout the series, it was poetic justice the Kings used their lack of composure to win it in OT.

Seeing bitchboys Doan and Smith whining and being eliminated was gold.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never even heard that story. That's interesting that the cops ruled it a civil matter.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pencakes!